+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: 6/25 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 6/25 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

I still can't stop picturing in my mind those hideous tight pants Joshua wore last night. Oh the horror!

I too think Mary is out of control and needs to be reined in. Nigel looked scary when Cat first introduced him last night with the dark brown face and the big, white teeth EW. Did anyone else notice that Adam and Mia talk with the same basic voice pattern? Are they related or work closely together or come from the same part of the country?

I had thought that Jessica was getting dumped on, because the judges were too busy pushing Will down our throats to give her any praise. After watching how the choreographer had to push her to pay attention and work hard, I've revised that impression and have no problem with her leaving soon. HOWEVER, I want Comfort gone tonight with Chris.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Hallelujah for Joshua's horror!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hey now, don't hate ony Joshua and the pants. I actually think he looked nice in them. It's just like a football player wearing those tight football uniform pants, and I guess since he is a football player those pants worked on him.
    And this life sentence that Iím serving
    I admit that Iím every bit deserving -
    But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

- Relient K

There's been quite a lot of criticism of Jessica, I think it's quite unfair. Will let her down, literally. He was not a strong partner at several points in the dance, noticeably not being able to give her height in their spin, dropping her to the floor after the death spiral and not being able to support her at the end of the program. I feel like people have been brainwashed by constant repetition of the judges praise and lack of real critique on his performance combined with trashing of some of the other contestants and his partner. Particularly his knees were awful in the disco.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by RubyPhoenix;3080358;
    I am loving Tabitha and Napoleon's choreography this season! They have definitely filled the void that was left in my heart when I found out there was no Shane Sparks this season.
    I completely agree, they may be my favorite choreographers this season.

Speaking of choreographers, I think Doriana Sanchez put out her best disco so far...but I still think that disco never translates to this show. I'm always disappointed.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;3081096;
    Outstanding:
    1. Chelsie and Mark - great choreo and Chelsie finally really put some emotion into the dance!
    2. Katee and Joshua - overall just a great couple

Very, very good
    3. Kourtni and Matt - quirky and different, don't know if the voters will go for it though
    4. Courtney and Gev - very good, but sick already of the Dominic comparisons

Good
    5. Kherington and Twitch - I liked it, but in the end it wasn't that memorable

Definite B3:
    6. Jessica and Will - Disco looks so good when done correctly (Sara and Neil last season), but almost always is done so poorly - too bad.
    7. Chelsea and Thayne - Boring and sloppy
    8. Chris and Comfort - Chris is deadweight, they tried to make him fierce with the makeup (which worked for Neil in Wade's Devil/Angel routine) but he just can't bring it.

Going home: Chris and Jessica. Both have worn out their welcome.

wow this was spot on. I agree with going home, but to be fair to Jessica, Will let her down as a partner.

+ Reply to Thread