+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camerawork on this show

Re: Camerawork on this show

You're right on MB. After seeing it live and then seeing what they did to it with the cutting and editing. Yuck. They are purposefully editing some to look better than they were and others to look worse. You get a completely different feel for the dancers and partners when you see the dance without getting "seasick" from the crazy camera work!

Pull back and let us see the dance as it should be. Hope TPTB are reading this and act on it!
    Tahoe bound....

Between the camera work and the lighting I don't know which makes the show harder to watch. I like the dances but I actually want to see the dances.

FORT Fogey

I totally agree on the group numbers. I'd like to see the whole number and they do too much cutting!

The other thing that really bothers me is when they slant the camera when the are introducing the dancers in the beginning. It makes them look like they are dancing in some sort of crazy funhouse. I really hate when they do that.

Last week's group number was better, camera-wise, but it was STILL too jumpy and hectic. I have 4-5 favorites, and I couldn't find them at all in the group number.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12