+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: 6/11 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: 6/11 Show Discussion Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3052010;
    Had Mia not made the comment about doing a piece showing what she would expect Tim Burton's wedding to be like I would have totally thought it was too strange. However since his work is a bit strange I totally get it.
    I didn't hear that comment, and I thought it was just too bizarre. I'm not a big Mia Michael's fan in general, and I really hated this one.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;3051711;
    I think the camera work was kind of suck-y.
    It definitely was, and it was last season too. Why can't they just pull back, let us see the whole stage, and just watch the dance. I guess it's easier to influence the votes that way. Not only was the camera work really bad on the disco number, the bright lights in the background made it hard to follow the dance at all. I love this show, but that sort of stuff ruins it for me.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723;3053360;
    I didn't hear that comment, and I thought it was just too bizarre. I'm not a big Mia Michael's fan in general, and I really hated this one.
    Ha! I'm not a big Mia Michaels fan either -- and at the end of that routine I thought "What was that?" It was just strange. I kind of liked it but it was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723;3053367;
    It definitely was, and it was last season too. Why can't they just pull back, let us see the whole stage, and just watch the dance. I guess it's easier to influence the votes that way. Not only was the camera work really bad on the disco number, the bright lights in the background made it hard to follow the dance at all. I love this show, but that sort of stuff ruins it for me.
    I'm so glad that I wasn't the only one distracted by the lighting. lol I thought it was just me.

Quote Originally Posted by SessaLee;3051892;
    I absolutely loved Katee and Joshua tonight, and I hope they continue to do well.
    OMG I SOOOO agree!!! The effortless way he got up when she pulled him by the foot actually took my breath!! I thought their performance was amazing!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGorman;3053825;
    OMG I SOOOO agree!!! The effortless way he got up when she pulled him by the foot actually took my breath!! I thought their performance was amazing!!!
    My favorite part was when Jordin sang, "And my world revolves around you..." and right there, Katee went around Joshua as she sang the word "revolves".
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3053902;
    My favorite part was when Jordin sang, "And my world revolves around you..." and right there, Katee went around Joshua as she sang the word "revolves".
    I agree. Both of them were very precise with their actions according to the music, like how Joshua gave Katee a peck on the forehead in the beginning right when a certain note was hit.
    Katarzyna should have won ANTM
    Take this, Tyra!

SYTYCD-Katee, Joshua, Twitchington, Courtney G.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3053322;
    My favorites of the night were Twitch/Kherington and Katee/Joshua. I also like Marc/Chelsie H. but her outfit made it hard to see some of her dancing.
    Totally agree! Katee/Joshua were definitely my faves of the week. And I, too, was distracting by all the layers in Chelsie's outfit!

Me too. Joshua and Katee were my fav couple. I thought Comfort's praise was not deserved at all. I loved Twitchington also. Honestly not many are memorable after 6 days.... I can't remember half of them.

I am really, really, missing a hot Russian dancer though! There is no Artem or Dmitri or Pasha this year and I'm soooooo sad.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

+ Reply to Thread