+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 4 Spoiler Thread

Re: Season 4 Spoiler Thread

I'm with you Tigerusty, I'm waiting till we see them dancing ourselves before believing any of this. How do we know the person isn't biased? If you love a performer, you will always skew towards them dancing wonderful and if you hate them? They could dance their best dance ever and you won't see it. I usually don't even read the personal notes of those in the audience. I just look and see who danced what and who did the choreography.

Although I am interested in hearing what the crowds reactions were because I feel that something is lost in translation from live audience to tv audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3061407;
    So glad Joshua is doing so well....he's been a favorite of mine from the auditions...keep it up! Can't wait to actually watch tomorrow. I'm finding I'm a little bummed there's no Mia choreography though
    With Mia as the judge ... how could she also choreograph? She did last week and she will in the future ... they all have to take their turns judging, and don't choreo in those weeks.

Crowd favorite was Tyce's Broadway number (Joshua and Katee)and the least favorite was a salsa number done by Susie and Marquis. Judges really ripped on Susie for not delivering, considering it is her "specialty".
    Tahoe bound....

I'm leaning towards liking Susie and its rather disappointing that she didn't deliver in her own genre. But I've been thinking all along that Latin/Salsa dancer is what the producers foisted on her and not exactly what she does. I've seen clips of her doing lyrical and hip hop so not sure how much that title fits.

All the spoilers I've read today say that they were easily the worst of the night but I've also been reading her fans already are talking about voting nonstop for her to save her.....before she even dances. I'm all for having a personal favorite but to already be locked in on voting before they dance? That's a bit nuts...sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3064077;
    I'm leaning towards liking Susie and its rather disappointing that she didn't deliver in her own genre. But I've been thinking all along that Latin/Salsa dancer is what the producers foisted on her and not exactly what she does. I've seen clips of her doing lyrical and hip hop so not sure how much that title fits.

All the spoilers I've read today say that they were easily the worst of the night but I've also been reading her fans already are talking about voting nonstop for her to save her.....before she even dances. I'm all for having a personal favorite but to already be locked in on voting before they dance? That's a bit nuts...sorry.
    The dancers actually get to state what their genre of dance is, not the producers. They put it on their applications when they audition, and in the profiles, the dancers personally state what their dancing style is. Susie said that her style is Latin/Salsa. So honestly, she shoved her foot in her mouth if her performance sucks tonight like the spoilers have been saying.

I totally agree with you on the second point. She could possibly succeed on the show because of her connections, and not her dance talent, which is what the show is about, and I think that is crazy.

I really wish the judges would have picked one of the other female dancers who were better than her. I really hope she goes as soon as possible, but like someone said in another post somewhere, Susie is probably SYTYCD's Sanjaya this season.
    And this life sentence that Iím serving
    I admit that Iím every bit deserving -
    But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

- Relient K

Spoilers for the June 25 performance episode:

Kherington & Twitch - Hip Hop - Napoleon & Tabitha
    Courtney & Gev - Rumba - Tony Meredith
    Comfort & Chris - Jazz - Tyce Diorio
    Jessica & Will - Disco - Doriana Sanchez
    Chelsea & Thayne - Quickstep - Heather Smith
    Kourtni & Matt - Contemporary - Sonya Tayeh
    Chelsie & Mark - Hip Hop - Napoleon & Tabitha
    Katee & Joshua - Samba - Tony Meredith

Will Kherington ever get a routine that requires her to wear heels? Will the judges succeed in their attempt to get rid of Jessica (if getting a dreadful disco routine doesn't do it...nothing will). Comfort...doing jazz....should be a train wreck HEEE. Of all the spoilered dances I'm only looking forward to Katee and Joshua with the Samba. Its the only one I think will be really good. Hopefully Chelsie doesn't stumble with the hip hop routine but Mark should have a "Hello" (David C Idol) moment with his routine and emerge as the hidden TCO.

And with both Twitchington and Chelsie/Mark getting hip hop? It will be interesting to see who the judges are favoring because I doubt they will hoot and rave over both of them.

The above are just my observations and personal opinion on the rumored routines.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 06-24-2008 at 09:13 AM.

I'm looking forward to Courtney & Gev's Rumba. I love Rumba routines, especially Sabra & Dominic's from last season.

Ooooh, a Tyce Diorio Jazz routine? I can't wait! This is just what Chris needs to show off as much personality as he can. *takes out jazz hands*
    2003-2008.

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE And with both Twitchington and Chelsie/Mark getting hip hop? It will be interesting to see who the judges are favoring because I doubt they will hoot and rave over both of them. QUOTE]

It seems as Twitchington got a hip hop routine lby Napoleon and Tabitha that was probably lacking in choreography like that Rayven/Jamie routine from the first week while I believe Chelsie/Mark got a "contemporary" hip hop routine like the one Joshua/Katee got so you can bet which one got the most praise.

From what I've been hearing they gave Chelsie/Mark a standing ovation while Twitchington didn't recieve the praise they normally would recieve. Napoleon and Tabitha need to stick to "contemporary" hip hop because clearly regular hip hop routine.

Quote Originally Posted by big dk;3076328;
    It seems as Twitchington got a hip hop routine lby Napoleon and Tabitha that was probably lacking in choreography like that Rayven/Jamie routine from the first week while I believe Chelsie/Mark got a "contemporary" hip hop routine like the one Joshua/Katee got so you can bet which one got the most praise.

From what I've been hearing they gave Chelsie/Mark a standing ovation while Twitchington didn't recieve the praise they normally would recieve. Napoleon and Tabitha need to stick to "contemporary" hip hop because clearly regular hip hop routine.
    Yeah, I've read the reviews of the dances too but since they seem to have been written by a 10 year old (the person who wrote these comments on another board and not anybody here!) I'm waiting till I actually see the routines. I tend to ignore the reviews from those "in the audience" and their personal comments and zero in on the judges comments. I may not always agree with them but its a fair barometer till I do get the chance to see it for myself. I'm hoping the comments about Chelsie/Mark are right though because I like them.

Tickety: I've read some spoilers that Gev/Courtney are closely paralleling Dom/Sabra. What's your take on that? I'm not really seeing it. Yeah, they are getting the same dances in the same order but the judge comments have been different.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 06-24-2008 at 04:51 PM.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3075411;
    Spoilers for the June 25 performance episode:

Will Kherington ever get a routine that requires her to wear heels? Will the judges succeed in their attempt to get rid of Jessica (if getting a dreadful disco routine doesn't do it...nothing will). Comfort...doing jazz....should be a train wreck HEEE. Of all the spoilered dances I'm only looking forward to Katee and Joshua with the Samba. Its the only one I think will be really good. Hopefully Chelsie doesn't stumble with the hip hop routine but Mark should have a "Hello" (David C Idol) moment with his routine and emerge as the hidden TCO.

What does TCO mean????
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-24-2008 at 08:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread