+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: William Wingfield - SYTYCD 4

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: William Wingfield - SYTYCD 4

It's sad, really, that having dignity and quiet confidence is seen as being arrogant and without personality. Danny just struck me as a shy guy who was confident in his ability, and with good reason. What a beautiful dancer! Will is very similar - he's not a showboat, he's just quiet and confident. And a very talented dancer. I'm sad that he's gone.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Ladies, you are extremely correct!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I didn't expect him to leave this week, but oh well. He totally deserved it. When he danced with Jessica the judges were so obsessed with bringing her down, they let Will's mistakes slip by. He is an amazing solo dancer, but he lacks in partnership. He never connected me as an artist, and he lacked the emotions in his dances. Of course, the judges praising him all the time, even when he didn't dance well, didn't help his case.

FORT Fogey

so i guess miss debbie allen is back on the judging

Who is John Galt?

I was absolutely shocked that he was voted off. I expected it to be Mark (who is my favorite - local Hawaii boy bias of course). But, it should have been Twitch between the two. However, Will wasn't quite as good a partner as Twitch or Mark and that may have meant the difference. Anyway, he evidently didn't connect as well with the viewers. But he's a wonderful dancer who will have no trouble getting jobs - especially with Debby Allen in his corner.

Will was an average, at best, couples dancer. He's AMAZING solo, but no better than 3-4 of the guys who are already gone when it comes to dancing with a partner. The judges were blind to that, so they are shocked. But the public wasnt.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3147072;
    Will was an average, at best, couples dancer. He's AMAZING solo, but no better than 3-4 of the guys who are already gone when it comes to dancing with a partner. The judges were blind to that, so they are shocked. But the public wasnt.
    I was totally shocked.
    Ain't Love Grand!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I wasn't exactly shocked because I've become accustomed to voters making crappy decisions. Totally disappointed though (yet again).

FORT Fogey

oh come on now, with all the pimpin , you knew he wouldn't last

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;3147497;
    I wasn't exactly shocked because I've become accustomed to voters making crappy decisions. Totally disappointed though (yet again).
    Well, I am one of those people who didn't vote for Will. And I do not think that I made a crappy decision. Any form of art is subjective anyway. It would be a boring world if all of us liked the same things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast