+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: William Wingfield - SYTYCD 4

Re: William Wingfield - SYTYCD 4

He is very over-rated and it annoys me to death. If he is in the top 4 it will be based on favoritism by the judges.
    Put me in a special school, 'Cause I am such a fool.
    'Troublemaker' from the band Weezer

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3112714;
    And I think that you think that partly because they keep telling us to think that.
    No, actually I think that because it's what I see.

As I said before, I don't dislike Jessica. However, she seems hesitant and not fully involved in her dances. I see breaks in her routines with Will where it feels to me that she is just a little off or a little behind and he has to wait for her to catch up. I think that Will is a very good dancer and I think Jessica's inability to fully engage brings his level down.

I think she is capable of much better.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think he's fantabulous!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by astrotronix;3113301;
    He is very over-rated and it annoys me to death. If he is in the top 4 it will be based on favoritism by the judges.
    I agree 100%. I feel like the favortism this season is so absurd. It's been getting worse every single season and I will stop watching if it's more of the same next season.

Will is just flat when it comes to styles other than contemporary. The judges to their discredit, have been effusive and misleading in their praise of him. For non-dancers who are influenced by the judges, this leads to people thinking he danced well.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

And yet some of us who are/were dancers, rather like him.

To the Point

I certainly see something in him. I don't feel that he has fully developed in this game (and it is a game). I'm not sure that the partnership is the best for him.

When they break up the partners, I'm sure we'll get a chance to see how really good he is. I agree that the current partnership is not great.

To the Point

Well, we are down to basically two well trained male dancers and Will is one. Thayne, being the other, is probably gone after tonight. Mark just doesn't seem to have their technique. I appreciate technique. I hope with a different partner Will can shine.

FORT Newbie

I just love Will! He is just such a brilliant dancer. I do agree that the judges lay it on abit thick, but that doesn't change the fact that he is one of the most talented dancers on the show right now. I almost wish the judges wouldn't praise him so much cuz some fans would let that get in the way of seeing him. I mean, sometimes the more you tell someone that someone else is good, the more they don't want to see it or the more they thnk the show's rigged or sumthin. Don't know if that makes sense. Oh, and though i think that Will is definitely better than Jessica, i also think the judges are really too hard on her.

Quote Originally Posted by reedchic;3123928;
    I just love Will! He is just such a brilliant dancer. I do agree that the judges lay it on abit thick, but that doesn't change the fact that he is one of the most talented dancers on the show right now. I almost wish the judges wouldn't praise him so much cuz some fans would let that get in the way of seeing him. I mean, sometimes the more you tell someone that someone else is good, the more they don't want to see it or the more they thnk the show's rigged or sumthin. Don't know if that makes sense. Oh, and though i think that Will is definitely better than Jessica, i also think the judges are really too hard on her.
    I completely agree with you on every point. Well said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast