+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Mark Kanemura - SYTYCD 4

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Mark Kanemura - SYTYCD 4

Love the pictures Berry...thanks for sharing!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

Mark is back as an All-Star for Season 7! His genres will be Jazz/Broadway.

Mark Kanemura's bio on FOX

Twitter: @mkik808

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

As I was "afraid" would happen, anytime Mark is on the stage, he's all I see. He's my all-time favorite, and is just too good.

Haven't seen the first performance show yet. We'll see if having Mark as a partner makes the contestant invisible to me.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fierce Critter;3938026;
    As I was "afraid" would happen, anytime Mark is on the stage, he's all I see. He's my all-time favorite, and is just too good.
    Haven't seen the first performance show yet. We'll see if having Mark as a partner makes the contestant invisible to me.
    I'm right there with ya, Fierce Critter! My eyes are just glued to him. I love how the judges heaped praise on him last night, too.

Mark and Chelsea were a dream team Season 4. IMO, Mark was the best all around, hands down! Never understood why the others were more popular.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3938265;
    I'm right there with ya, Fierce Critter! My eyes are just glued to him. I love how the judges heaped praise on him last night, too.

Mark and Chelsea were a dream team Season 4. IMO, Mark was the best all around, hands down! Never understood why the others were more popular.
    Mark is "quirky."

That usually takes a dancer a good distance (Ellenore for instance), but doesn't give them the win.

I just saw the Lady Gaga "Alejandro" video- I'm almost positive Mark is in it as a background dancer- actually a foreground dancer in the section where the guys are in leather soldier get-up and Gaga's got the machine-gun bra... and then he's in the mass of guys with Saleisha hairdos groping Gaga at the end...

Mark's trademark sneer face gives him away no matter the styling
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass;3962120;
    I just saw the Lady Gaga "Alejandro" video- I'm almost positive Mark is in it as a background dancer- actually a foreground dancer in the section where the guys are in leather soldier get-up and Gaga's got the machine-gun bra... and then he's in the mass of guys with Saleisha hairdos groping Gaga at the end...

Mark's trademark sneer face gives him away no matter the styling
    He's been seen as one of her backup dancers in many routines over the past year - Grammy Awards, MTV Awards, etc.

I'm glad he's back on SYTYCD where we can REALLY see him do his stuff and not just back Gaga up.

You can add guest appearance/dancer on Glee, the Britney Spears episode. He's the guy that Santana cozies up to on the couch during the Me Against The Music performance.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I thought that was him! But I was watching online and couldn't figure out how to back up and pause to make sure. I recognized the hair.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;4073680;
    I thought that was him! But I was watching online and couldn't figure out how to back up and pause to make sure. I recognized the hair.
    I had to rewind and watch it again. Then I paused. It's definitely him! I was so excited to see him!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread