+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Mark Kanemura - SYTYCD 4

Re: Mark Kanemura - SYTYCD 4

Mark is a great dancer. It was good to see him again. Especially in the Bleeding Love routine, and the jazz routine with Courtney.
    ~Supernatural Addict~

Mark performed with his dance troop as well as a solo in his unique style yesterday at a mall. He was awesome as usual. He was gracious, gave hugs, and posed for as many pictures as people wanted He didn't just sign autographs, but wrote personal notes! Mark was sooo sweet and treated each and every fan like they were his close friend. You could tell he is genuinely a nice guy. He's tall!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3168966;
    Mark performed with his dance troop as well as a solo in his unique style yesterday at a mall. He was awesome as usual. He was gracious, gave hugs, and posed for as many pictures as people wanted He didn't just sign autographs, but wrote personal notes! Mark was sooo sweet and treated each and every fan like they were his close friend. You could tell he is genuinely a nice guy. He's tall!
    I would have loved to have been able to have seen that! I miss watching him dance. Guess I need to cue up the finale again...

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3168966;
    What state was this in?

Quote Originally Posted by graycat11;3171242;
    What state was this in?
    He was in his home state of Hawaii, at Windward Mall. His students danced a few routines, one of which featured Mark, then he did a solo to another song. The meet and greet part lasted about an hour and a half. He's doing two special worshops this Saturday at the dance studio where he teaches, but I can't make it.

Here's a photo I took of Mark from that event.

Someone else took this one...

Very cool, BerryCrazy. Is that you in the last picture?
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Yeah, that's me...

Quote Originally Posted by BerryCrazy;3206798;
    Yeah, that's me...
    Lucky! I would love to meet any of the dancers on SYTYCD. And by the way, you have a very lovely smile.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3206804;
    Lucky! I would love to meet any of the dancers on SYTYCD. And by the way, you have a very lovely smile.
    Thanks! Mark was the only opportunity for me to meet any of the SYTYCD4 dancers since I can't make it to any of the tour stops. Saw it in 2006 at Madison Square Garden. We waited in the rain, and thunder and lightning too! Like Mark, that season's dancers were so nice.

+ Reply to Thread