+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Mark Kanemura - SYTYCD 4

FORT Fogey

Re: Mark Kanemura - SYTYCD 4

He and Chelsea have jumped right up there to one of my favorite, I love Joshua and Katie and I love Twitchington. But I love it when I'm blown away by people I didn't even notice. Watching the last three episodes (gives me a better perspective to watch them) I think they've been the best

Easily the best over the last 2-3 weeks. No question the couple to beat.

FORT Newbie

I would just like to take this moment to comment on the Top 14 elimination show.
    Mark+tank top+biceps=duuurrrrrrrrr
    Holy yummy!!
    *sigh*
    And so damned talented, too! It's just not fair!

I LOVE watching Mark dance...especially after that "lyrical hip-hop" number they did I was sold. Leona Lewis should pay them royalties for using her song, I didn't care for it until I saw it with Mark and Chelsie's dance - now I love hearing that song!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by scrappygirl;3102602;
    I LOVE watching Mark dance...especially after that "lyrical hip-hop" number they did I was sold. Leona Lewis should pay them royalties for using her song, I didn't care for it until I saw it with Mark and Chelsie's dance - now I love hearing that song!
    You're right! I was on the fence about the song, but since they danced to it (and I watched it repeatedly), I love it! It's weird what that dance did for that song...

FORT Newbie

MARK IS A FREAK!! And I mean that as a compliment!! Give that guy a character and he's all over it!! LOVE LOVE LOVE him!! He is amazing! He understands there is more to dance than just the moves. He embodies every aspect of the dance!

Kary

Quote Originally Posted by scrappygirl;3102602;

My daughter and I heard the song on the radio the next day and said the same thing !! Now we can't hear it without associating it with that performance. Mark has that special it factor for sure, as well as awe inducing talent.

FORT Newbie

I think Mark & Chelsie have the best chemistry when they dance. They are so committed to each dance and have proven they can dance anything. I thought Mark nailed the Broadway routine last night and was stronger then Chelsie. Mia has been on his case since day one and I for one can't stand her.

I love how Mark gets into character in every routine, and gives it all he's got. This Hawaii girl is voting for you, Mark! You are awesome!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Can't wait to see Mark's solo tonight! GO MARK!

+ Reply to Thread