+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Joshua Allen - SYTYCD 4

Re: Joshua Allen - SYTYCD 4

Adding my two cents: love this guy, he seems so sweet and genuine! Also love the fact that he doesn't "get nekkid like Will and Twitch" in every dance haha
    Ron (Bachette 4): "I don't think DeAnna knows how to take him, she always seemed to watch him when he was doing funny stuff like he might pop and get Twilley juice all over her."

I totally have to admit being wrong about this guy. I thought Katee was carrying him, and said so, vocally, here. I see now that I was wrong. He's VERY good. Maybe not great, but VERY VERY good.

I think he and Mark are so popular because they sink into the characters and roles they're given and just live and breathe the choreography. Technically, he's not the best, but he's damn good and one of my all-time favorites!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3143313;
    I think that the disco coreographer geve Joshua WAY too many BIG lifts... She had waited for four years for someone strong enough and then she overloaded him.
    This is what I thought too. Josh's disco was the worst dance (of his) of the season and it seemed like: 1) it had too many lifts, 2) Chelsie might not have wanted to practice very hard.

While he completed all the lifts just fine, his feet were a mess throughout the whole thing. It was like he was just moving around to make around another lift and, oh, let's throw a little dancing in here before we have another lift!

He's definitely strong. He might have done better on this choreography with Katee or Courtney or someone who seemed like they wanted to practice a little bit more. Chelsie seemed like she just wanted to goof off.

FORT Fogey

Joshua and Katee were so lovely tonight, I expect to see both of them in the top 4! I loved both the contemporary and the paso doble!

Joshua does really well with those Latin dances. He always looks so macho dancing!

Oh my goodness, did my Joshua do well last night!

GO JOSHUA!!!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Joshua was fantastic! I voted my tail off for him.
    Ain't Love Grand!

I like him and I wouldn't be unhappy if he made the final 2, but I have a fear he's gonna win over Katee (my favorite).
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;3150303;
    Oh my goodness, did my Joshua do well last night!

GO JOSHUA!!!
    Your Joshua? Line starts here Bucko!!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

This kid is AMAZING. For no formal training, he has hit a home run with EVERYTHING they have thrown at him. He so deserves to move on
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast