+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Joshua Allen - SYTYCD 4

Re: Joshua Allen - SYTYCD 4

Joshua and Katee blew me away. It can only get better and better each week. Can't wait. I'm definitely behind them.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I really like him. He is extremely graceful for a man his size. I can't wait to see his performances!!

I LOVED their performance last night.
    It was so far out of what I would imaigne his comfort zone to be, but I found both he and Katee to be impeccable.
    I would never have guessed they'd be so well-matched, but they have held their own in both routines so far.
    Neither outshines the other, imo. Providing they both make it to the latter stages I'll be a little disappointed to see this couple broken up.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I really like him and he has managed to make me warm up to Katee. I enjoy watching him dance so much that it forced me to start watching her and now I like her too. I am worried that the constant praising may turn some viewers off. I want him in the final 4. He is so joyful when he dances and its very infectious.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3066653;
    I LOVED their performance last night.
    It was so far out of what I would imaigne his comfort zone to be, but I found both he and Katee to be impeccable.
    I would never have guessed they'd be so well-matched, but they have held their own in both routines so far.
    Neither outshines the other, imo. Providing they both make it to the latter stages I'll be a little disappointed to see this couple broken up.
    I totally agree with all you've said. How does the pairing take place. Do the judges do it, do they draw names out of a hat? I think the pairing is really good for all of them. I'm so glad that they've been able to keep the pairs together yet for another week.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I think the pairings are done by the judges somewhat randomly, though they take height into consideration. I vaguely remember Nigel saying something like "When we put you two together, we never expected blah blah" to Benji and Donyelle in Season 2.
    2003-2008.

FORT Fogey

I expect to see Joshua and Twitch in the final 4 -- or at least the final 6. The only things that throw this off are William and Mark. I think the producers are probably going to go for a male hiphop dancer to win it all this time (since they've never had one do that). Will is really good, but he's not that great at hiphop. His hiphop this past week looked kind of soft to me.

Mark is the one who is really going to throw a wrench into this whole thing because he is good. So.... Okay, Joshua, Twitch and Mark will be the final 6! (And everyone will get to see them all on tour!)

I love Joshua because he's so smooth. He dances really masculinely yet he seems so light on his feet. He's a big guy so the lifts seem like they are no problem. He's really a joy to watch. He makes dancing seem like it's easy and so much fun!!!! Like Sabra from last season, I think he's just sort of a natural. He's got that dancin' gene in him!!

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGorman;3053829;
    I really like him. He is extremely graceful for a man his size. I can't wait to see his performances!!
    I'm wondering how big he really is. Is Katee really tall? He seemed to be about her (in heels) height. And he also seems to be all muscle. That probably has a lot to do with his grace and agility.
    He was amazing this week with his samba moves! Hotttttt!

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3066721;
    I am worried that the constant praising may turn some viewers off. I want him in the final 4. He is so joyful when he dances and its very infectious.
    So right, Harmony. I hope Joshua's fans don't get overconfident and slack off on voting. If he keeps dancing like he's been doing, he should at least make the final 4! Right now he's my favorite.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

Who is John Galt?

Joshua is one of my favorites - fabulous dancer. He is just the right build - short and muscular so he looks really good doing Latin dances. Very masculine, strong dancer - I like that!

FORT Newbie

I love him, I love him, I love him ! He's so versatile, with a very sweet personnality. He's my absolute favorite at this point !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast