+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Katee Shean - SYTYCD 4

Re: Katee Shean - SYTYCD 4

Like she was told by several people, she was born to dance!

Congrats to Katee! She did amazingly well this season. She is an amazing dancer, a beautiful person, and she has a bright future ahead of her...

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3160011;
    The PTB replaying the whole Katee in or out fiasco from the Vegas show just tells me that they have no clue. It was idiotic when it happened, and offended me as a viewer and dance fan that Nigel thought HIS SHOW was the only way into dance - and Katee's comment that she probably wouldn't go through the same crap from this show a third time meant that she was giving up dance. Insane. I didn't blame her for saying no at all - it told me that she knew that having going through it all twice that if she didn't make it ... well... this particular group of judges doesn't like her, so it's time to move to any one of the million other avenues for an aspiring dancer. A dose of pragmatism. Nigel's egomania is amazing. He actually seems to truly think that one can't break into dance except through him. It annoyed the heck out of me when it happened.

But it annoyed me 20 times as much that they didn't realize how stupid they were the first time when they reaired it. What a pompous arse.

(And this isn't even coming from a huge Katee fan at all - I was rooting for Chelsie and then Courtney).
    I just found out that the dancers have to pay $200 for a ticket to Las Vegas. Maybe Katee didn't want to pay anymore. She paid $400 already.
    "I was ionized, but I'm OK now", Buckaroo Banzai

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

They make them pay for the ticket? I had no idea.

FORT Fan

CONGRATULATIONS KATEE FOR BEING IN THE FINAL AND WINNING $50,000.00
    Last edited by Unklescott; 08-09-2008 at 09:34 PM.

FORT Fan

I think Katee was robbed! She would have won if her entire interview before her solo wasn't about how she almost didn't make it through vegas

Quote Originally Posted by banzai;3160824;
    I just found out that the dancers have to pay $200 for a ticket to Las Vegas. Maybe Katee didn't want to pay anymore. She paid $400 already.

What, the producers are putting them through, they make more than enough money, they should pay for the plane ticket. CHEAP!

Nigel does seem to think his shows are the best, his ego seems to be inflated.

American Idol, the contestants, do they have to pay for their own airfare?
    Last edited by graycat11; 08-13-2008 at 11:07 AM.

FORT Fan

Wait they have to pay? My sister's friend made it to Vegas round all the way to when they choose top 20 and she said it was free.

I've never heard anyone except the above post stating that the contestants paid for a ticket. And I think, with all the info that IS out there, that if anyone credible had ever gotten a sniff of this, they'd have posted or printed it somewhere. This can't be true at all, and makes no sense ($200 is a drop in the bucket for a TV show).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567