+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Katee Shean - SYTYCD 4

FORT Fogey

Re: Katee Shean - SYTYCD 4

I like watching Katee and Joshua because they appear to get along well as dancers.

I think they are lucky they got each other since he appears to be quite driven and she appears to be a perfectionist too. Plus, I think they are both good actors! They make a lot of these dances look easy when I know they aren't!

Anyway, I'm sure we'll see them both in the top 10!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3081066;
    I thought she did the Samba excellently...

... but wasn't as good "happy dancing" when she was being praised by the judges!
    I thought her Samba was good too, considering neither of them danced Latin before this! She had to work hard on this one and it paid off!!

She's one of the top 2 girls, easy. I think Chelsea H and her are head and shoulders above the rest of the girls, with Kherington a distant 3rd.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3089127;
    She's one of the top 2 girls, easy. I think Chelsea H and her are head and shoulders above the rest of the girls, with Kherington a distant 3rd.

I totally agree. Katee and Chelsie H are my two faves...and, like you, I think Kherington is great...but in that distant 3rd spot.

Thirded. Chelsie H has been my favourite since auditions... but wow this girl can DANCE.

Her contemporary this week entirely sold me, she has great stage presence.

FORT Fan

Her Bollywood tonight was terrific! Her Viennese Waltz was also spectacular...but I keep rewinding the Bollywood to watch over and over! Bravo!

Katee has continued to show me why I'm glad she was chosen over her roommate. I was first unhappy because the roommate went home, but now I see so many reasons why I'm happy she's in the competition. She's become my absolute favorite, and after that Bollywood last night, I am convinced she can make the finale.

Wow. That Bollywood was great. I have to move Katee up to 1a vs. Chelsea's 1.

And as an OT aside ... Kherington may have slid down a tad to allow Courtney to be 3a to Kherington's 3.

I was just looking at the early comments in Katee's thread, and this girl has made a major 180. And when I say that she has made a major 180, I mean that in a good way.

We thought she was going to go out early with her comment that she made right before she made it into the top 20 (which I still say was blown way out of proportion). But her and Josh made a wonderful pairing. They did well every single week IMO. I would say their worst dance was their WCS routine, but I (and a lot of others) blame the song/choreography.

I'm going to miss Katee & Josh as a pair in the coming weeks. I'm not as big of a fan of Josh's as I am with Katee's, so I'll be supporting Katee 100%. Crossing my fingers that she'll be able to do just as well as she has in the past!
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3127067;
    I was just looking at the early comments in Katee's thread, and this girl has made a major 180. And when I say that she has made a major 180, I mean that in a good way.

We thought she was going to go out early with her comment that she made right before she made it into the top 20 (which I still say was blown way out of proportion). But her and Josh made a wonderful pairing. They did well every single week IMO. I would say their worst dance was their WCS routine, but I (and a lot of others) blame the song/choreography.

I'm going to miss Katee & Josh as a pair in the coming weeks. I'm not as big of a fan of Josh's as I am with Katee's, so I'll be supporting Katee 100%. Crossing my fingers that she'll be able to do just as well as she has in the past!
    I agree with this entire post. Katee had to win me over since it was such a rocky start (at least what was presented); however, she did that and more!

And, the WCS wasn't that bad...if that's their worst, it's not really a bad thing...remember some of the "worst" performances of the others. Testament to both Joshua's and Katee's real talent!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast