+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kherington Payne - SYTYCD 4

Re: Kherington Payne - SYTYCD 4

Quote Originally Posted by Totohomo;3046601;
    I guess not so much judge-drooled, but producers-drooled (which kind of is judge drool... since Nigel is a producer). She's definitely being set up to be a favourite, by mere fact of screen-time. If she had any clue what the performance industry is like, I'd like to see that. Right now, just from her interviews, she seems rather amateurish. All her answers are things you would hear from an inexperienced performer (any of the performing arts). Compare her to William, and you see the difference. Kherington will be primmed to be a commercial queen, like how David is made to be the male-miley.

I would love to be proven wrong by her, but as it stands, she seems like one of those naive "I want to be a star" girls I would love to push over a cliff when I walk into auditions.
    I love Kherington I jumped up and down with joy when she made it through.
    Last edited by DesertRose; 06-11-2008 at 01:37 PM.
    Intelligent and Classy i got a cute little Booty, not only Brains i got the Beauty. Confident but Im not Cocky, Im going to the Top don't you try and Stop me.
    -Brooke (cycle 7)

I need to take every single doubt back. She was very good, and she definitely was better than a few other girls. She'll make it far.

Was anyone else distracted by the feathers on the tail of her costume? They kept falling off!
    2003-2008.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I loved her with Twitch! She's a beautiful girl and the judges were right-her face just lit up during that routine!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

I thought Twitchington's broadway routine was one of the best of the night - definitely top 2 for me. She was just soooo cute - the hair was great - and the routine was full of energy. They should definitely be safe this week. Maybe next week she will have a costume that does not fall apart.

They were both great ... and they should both benefit from the other one having a backstory and fanbase before the episode even started.

FORT Newbie

She's my favorite girl dancer so far. Katee is coming in close at second. We'll have to wait and see what happens next week. My faves might change.

Favorite guys? Twitch and Joshua.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3052897;
    Was anyone else distracted by the feathers on the tail of her costume? They kept falling off!
    I was. I was hoping that they wouldn't slip on one of them.

Twitchington should be safe tonight. I'd be shocked if they fell in the bottom 3.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I hate that she was the lucky one who got twitch as a partner... his popularity will likely land her in the top 10 (whether she deserves it or not). But, i don't really think that the top 20 dancers in America are on this show anyhow (judges/producers fault) so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Mindy --- are you sure that Kherington's popularity won't help Twitch just as much?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast