+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chelsie Hightower - SYTYCD 4

Re: Chelsie Hightower - SYTYCD 4

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;3151874;
    I said weeks ago I thought Chelsie had a bit of a 'stinky' attitude. Since her dancing was phenomenal, I can only assume others thought the same thing, and that is why she's gone.
    I agree. I said in another thread recently that I didn't like her personality (what little we get to see on the show).
    Hard to fault her dancing, I just found her slightly unlikeable at times.
    If others agreed then I can see how that would play into their voting choices.
    "That's Numberwang!"

It's strange that people see something wrong with her personality because I just adore her wit.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fan

I was sad to see her go, she did great in just about every number. I find Courtney, the "cheerleader", sports team dancer to be a lot more annoying. I was hoping she would leave instead of Chelsea. However, it doesn't seem that either of them really had much hoping of being the ultimate winner

Chelsie was great, I was routing for her the whole time and I will truly miss her this week.
    Tall guys love short girls.

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3152219;
    It's strange that people see something wrong with her personality because I just adore her wit.
    I agree. I loved her personality...and thought she had more of a personality than Courtney. Don't get me wrong....I like Courtney too. But I loved Chelsie. I'm definitely sad to see her go!

I MISS CHELSIE! I also liked her personality, it was cute, and I loved how it contrasted with her dancing, plus her and Mark were adorable. It was a sad results show for me, both of my favourites at once. And with or without Nigel's perving, Chelsie was totally hot (and I say that as a straight female) and never failed to have chemistry with anyone she was partnered with.
    my avatars

lj credit: demon_chyld

FORT Newbie

Chelsie will be dancing on Dancing with the Stars, her partner will be Ty Murray (Jewel's hubby)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Raye6696;3345489;
    Chelsie will be dancing on Dancing with the Stars, her partner will be Ty Murray (Jewel's hubby)
    Oh No! I don't like it when So You Think You Can Dance stars dance on Dancing With The Stars. I know they need to make money and all, but it makes me wonder who the audience would be voting for. But maybe It makes things more fair. Getting a nameless dancer to fill a vacancy would be a tremendous disadvantage for a celebrity that would have to go against another celebrity and a professional dancer who is more famous than half the celebrities on the show! Some of these dancers are stars in their own right.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3345944;
    Oh No! I don't like it when So You Think You Can Dance stars dance on Dancing With The Stars. I know they need to make money and all, but it makes me wonder who the audience would be voting for. But maybe It makes things more fair. Getting a nameless dancer to fill a vacancy would be a tremendous disadvantage for a celebrity that would have to go against another celebrity and a professional dancer who is more famous than half the celebrities on the show! Some of these dancers are stars in their own right.

I think that it's jsut the opposite. I think the celebrities are at a disadvantage when they bring in new professionals from the competitive circuit. At this point, the professional dancers are just as famous as the stars they are paired with. I think they're are many people who would vote for their favorite professional dancer even if he or she is paired with a tree stump in sequins.
    I am fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world.

There's a youtube video of her singing with Jewel in her concert...and she's actually a damn good singer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast