+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Chelsie Hightower - SYTYCD 4

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Chelsie Hightower - SYTYCD 4

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3099156;
    David, I think the question was, though ... what did you see that struck you as skanky? Is it the way she talks, dances, facial expressions? What exactly, so we can see if we see what you see.
    First of all, let's clarify our terms here. I see absolutely NOTHING 'skanky' about Chelsie. If anything, she is the epitome of the All America girl. What I posted was, "lately I'm noticing a bit of a stanky (READ: stinky) attitude". (please note the words 'bit of')

As to answering the question, I can't answer with any sort of satisfaction to the questioner. As I posted in my reply, we see what we see. Even if I went back and re-watched the show there are no words to single out. No actions the point to. An attitude is just that, an attitude. The examples I mentioned in my reply were there to show how people can watch the exact same actions, listen to the exact same words, and yet, arrive at diametrically opposed opinions of one's attitude.

I saw what 'I' saw and made comment on it.

Gotcha. I read it wrong.

I couldn't watch last week's episode, and right now I just watched their "Bleeding Love" routine. It was great! I loved it. I think these two are a great pair. Though they're not my favorites, I can't deny that these two are one of the better partnerships.

Also, I'd like to add how Napolean and Tabitha's routines use songs that I wouldn't think would be good with hip-hop (No Air, Bleeding Love), and yet these routines turn out to be great.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Newbie

I loved the jazz routine they performed this week!

Personally I love Chelsie, she's actually one of my favorites this season. But I think she's gonna hit the bottom after they mix up the couples.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I'm going to have to agree with Uncle David on this one (even tho we didn't agree about Evil Dick )....

Let me preface this by saying I've liked Chelsie from the auditions and I think she is a great dancer but......one night my son and I was watching one of the performance shows and after Chelsie and Mark danced, there was something in her attitude and the way she responded and looked at Mark that my 15 year old son turned around and said to me that she acts like she is too good to dance with him (and my son thinks she's 2nd hottest behind Khortni!). It was funny when she said that because I had had the same thought...there was just a vibe there that I picked up on........

That being said...their "Bleeding Love" routine has been one of my absolute favorite routines of the season!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

This girl is so far ahead of the other 6, it's not worth comparing.

The only question is ... is she peaking too early?

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3104649;
    I'm going to have to agree with Uncle David on this one (even tho we didn't agree about Evil Dick )....

Let me preface this by saying I've liked Chelsie from the auditions and I think she is a great dancer but......one night my son and I was watching one of the performance shows and after Chelsie and Mark danced, there was something in her attitude and the way she responded and looked at Mark that my 15 year old son turned around and said to me that she acts like she is too good to dance with him (and my son thinks she's 2nd hottest behind Khortni!). It was funny when she said that because I had had the same thought...there was just a vibe there that I picked up on........

That being said...their "Bleeding Love" routine has been one of my absolute favorite routines of the season!
    How dare you spoil the thread of such a lovely young lady with the mention of that disgusting piece of human debris.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3112628;
    How dare you spoil the thread of such a lovely young lady with the mention of that disgusting piece of human debris.
    Ma' man!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Uncle David mentioned him first! I'm just on the opposite end of appreciation for E.D.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Not her best night last night, but still easily in the Top 2 girls.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast