+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Susie Garcia - SYTYCD 4

Re: Susie Garcia - SYTYCD 4

There is some hope for her Harmony. Last year, Danny was sure to go in the first couple of weeks because of that "arrogance" comment from one of the judges. But he was kept because of his great solos and he evidently started to grow on the voters.
    I agree she looks trashy, but I like her personality and dancing better than Comfort's.

The only reason I would like to see Susie stay around is to see what she could do with a well-choreographed latin number. That might be worth having to look at that rats nest of a head of hair!

She wasn't HORRIBLE last night, but the quality of the women is really good this year and she's not going to last long IMHO.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Personally I thought only Chelsie H., Katee, Kherington and maybe but I'm not sure Courtney G. did better than her last night.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

The quality across the board is better this year. I'm trying not to stay biased against her ... but her team was still definitely bottom 3, and it'll come down to the solos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3052662;
    Personally I thought only Chelsie H., Katee, Kherington and maybe but I'm not sure Courtney G. did better than her last night.
    Those 4 pairs were my top 4 as well, but Susie's pair was also worse than most of the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3052664;
    Those 4 pairs were my top 4 as well, but Susie's pair was also worse than most of the rest.
    I disagree, of the rest only Thanye and William stood out for me. The other ladies didn't impress me at all.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

I thought she did pretty well last night. I was impressed by the way she carried her body and in some of the lines she created.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I was pleasantly surprised with how well she did.

However, she's definitely not one of the favored ones... at the beginning of the show when the Top 20 did their solos with Cat introducing them, the cheering lessened noticeably when it was her turn.

I wish she hadn't revealed that she was a high school teacher and that people thought she was a student. Does that mean she went to class teaching dressed like that, with red streaks in her hair? That doesn't seem very professional to me. Plus, it's all I can think about when she's dancing... that she's a high school teacher. Which is a bit disconcerting when she does sexy stuff.
    2003-2008.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

I also thought she did better than I expected. The hair, makeup and cleavage were toned down substantially. I actually liked the smooth waltz they did. There were a few other ladies who definitely did worse than she did last night.
    That said... when you look at the other 9 women... Suzie definitely stands out, and not necessarily in a good way. I think she looks old and tired versus the other ladies who look younger and fresher... more wholesome? There is no way Suzie will win this thing, but I hope the publicity and experience is good for her career.

PLEASE OPEN YOUR MINDS petite_indigo's Avatar

I thought she did very well last night!!! Her training showed threw, and now we see she does have talent. I think she most likely be in the bottom because most people don't appreciate the smooth waltz, and just for the fact that people believe her to be a member of the sex industry.
    I really find it amazing that she has been judged so harshly on her hair and clothing choices. Her tastes to me reflect what is popular right now in entertainment. Look at the Pussy Cat Dolls her style would fit right in. Now is their look wholesome ? No not really, but it sells records ! Little girls, teens , men and women a like buy their albums. I'm just saying we have called this woman trashy based of five minutes of camera time. Give her a minute to really show her self and then let the names start coming.
    squirrel please!!!!:nono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast