+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Courtney Galiano - SYTYCD 4

FORT Newbie

Re: Courtney Galiano - SYTYCD 4

I think she's in decent shape this week because she will pick up some Gev votes. It really should be Chelsie, Katee, and Courtney as F3 girls. Let's hope Comfort goes this week.

FORT Newbie

I will be voting for Courtney because I liked her so much with Gev. Those two had such chemistry! I hear she is dating a law student and he is dating a ballroom dancer, but I think Courtney and Gev made such a cute couple and it seemed like more than dance partners!! They should be paired up in the tour because they are a great couple. Also, I wonder why Nigel made the comment about Gev "thinking about Courtney" when he dance his contemporary routine with Chelsie? Did he know something we didn't?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by emptynestmom;3141130;
    I will be voting for Courtney because I liked her so much with Gev. Those two had such chemistry! I hear she is dating a law student and he is dating a ballroom dancer, but I think Courtney and Gev made such a cute couple and it seemed like more than dance partners!! They should be paired up in the tour because they are a great couple. Also, I wonder why Nigel made the comment about Gev "thinking about Courtney" when he dance his contemporary routine with Chelsie? Did he know something we didn't?
    Gev has a HUGE crush on Courtney.

FORT Newbie

Yes, it is obvious. Wonder if she reciprocates?

Wow... no love IV Courtney out there - this thread was below 2 dancers already voted off and below 1 from season 2 before I found it.

I think Courtney has, by far, shown the most improvement amongst the girls over the course of the show, and may actually be the best dancer on there. I fear she's going to leave us this week though. I sure like her more than Katee!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3150508;
    Wow... no love IV Courtney out there - this thread was below 2 dancers already voted off and below 1 from season 2 before I found it.

I think Courtney has, by far, shown the most improvement amongst the girls over the course of the show, and may actually be the best dancer on there. I fear she's going to leave us this week though. I sure like her more than Katee!!!
    Coutney has come on like a firestorm these last few weeks. I love all 3 girls left but Katee is still the only one I look forward to in anticipation on every dance. That said I wouldn't be upset if any of the final 3 girls won.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by WickedFan1230;3138053;
    I like Courtney alot. I have since the beginning. She didn't get a lot of screen time in Vegas, but I was very happy to see her break through to the TOP 20.

I loved the Bride of Frankenstein number she did on this weeks show with Joshua! I enjoyed every second of it.
    I thought the Frankenstein number was amazing too! I'd give anything to "Bust A Move" like that. However, if I were to "Bust A Move" like that, I would end up like this...

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3150508;
    I 100% agree with you here!! I wonder how many of us are resigned to Katee winning over Courtney but really think Courtney is better? I'm hoping she stays over Chelsie tonight, and if she does, I'll be voting my fingers off for both her and Josh next week. I know there's only one winner, but I'd really like to see her and Josh F2.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I lurve Courtney! I like Katee more, but I have grown to love Courtney just as well. I'm expecting her to go tonight, but it would be a pleasant surprise if she made it through.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3150571;
    I 100% agree with you here!! I wonder how many of us are resigned to Katee winning over Courtney but really think Courtney is better? I'm hoping she stays over Chelsie tonight, and if she does, I'll be voting my fingers off for both her and Josh next week. I know there's only one winner, but I'd really like to see her and Josh F2.
    Count me as a Courtney fan who has become resigned to the fact that Katee is probably going to win. I definitely think Courtney has grown this season, and I love her sunny personality.
    I've never really warmed up to Katee... not sure why. For me, Courtney's routines have been more exciting.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast