+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comfort Fedoke - SYTYCD 4

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Comfort Fedoke - SYTYCD 4

Comfort Fedoke
    Genre: Hip-Hop

Comfort Fedoke (20) is a Hip-Hop dancer raised in Lagos, Nigeria, now living in Dallas, TX. She is a graduate of Booker T. Washington Performing Arts High School. Fedoke was a featured performer for the past few years on ďDallas Dance Club 21,Ē the local Dallas dance television show.

Questionnaire (FOX.com):

What is your full name?
    Comfort Ogheneruro Fedoke

Do you have a nickname?
    C-O

Where do you currently live?
    I live in Carrollton, Texas.

Where were you born?
    I was born in Fort Worth, Texas

What is your hometown?
    Lagos, Nigeria

How old are you?

What is your birth date?
    05/20/1988

Are you in school? If so, which one and how long? Did you graduate?
    Yes Iím in School. I go to Brook Haven Community College and no I have not graduated yet....

Are you married?
    No I sure am not!!!!

Do you have any children?
    No I sure Donít!!!!!

How old were you when you started dancing?
    I'll say I was 8 years old when I started dancing.

Do you have any formal dance training?
    I do have formal dance training because I attend Booker T Washington High School of Performing Arts for 2 and a half years

If you had to categorize your dance style, what would it be?
    Iím a hip hop dancer, popper.

What other talents/hobbies do you have?
    I like to rap, sing and write music. I also love to draw and paint on clothes. Iím a very unique and Iím a busy body. I always have to find something to do because I get bored easily.....

Who is your favorite professional dancer?
    Sho-Tyme

Does anyone in your family dance professionally?
    No not that I know of.

Have you performed in musical theater or in public functions as a dancer?
    Yes, I performed in plenty of public functions.

What would you like to see happen to you as a result of the show?
    I would love to be categorized as the best female dancer the world has ever seen.... but get recognized for my hip hop and get booked for shows with hot artists and be able to have my own studio and teach all day everyday....

Where would you like to be in 10 years and what would you like to be doing?
    In 10 years I want to be as successful as I can possibly be. My motto is I want to be wealthy not rich, so to get to that point I'm going to stay business minded and have my own business.

What has been your most memorable dance experience?
    My most memorable dance experience is when my god brother and I worked with one of the top best choreographers Sho-Tyme and he taught us so much and kept me on my toes. He was my biggest motivation to keep pushing as a female hip hop dancer as well as a popper. He showed me that I can keep up with the guys and beat them at they own game!

What have you learned so far in going through the audition process for this show?
    I learned how to stay and humble and patient, because blessings only comes to those who wait patiently. I also learned not to down your talent the more confident your are in yourself the more it will shine on stage to those who are watching you.

What are your favorite dance moments from movies, TV and/or stage?
    My favorite dance moments are always street battles. Something that is raw and real

Which choreographers would you like to work with?
    I want to work wit Wade Robinson, Mia, Napoleon and Tabitha, and most definitely I would love, absolutely love, to work with Lil C.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 06-07-2008 at 12:24 PM.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Comfort Fedoke - SYTYCD 4

Pretty girl...love the name (sure she's had to deal with wisecracks about it tho!)...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

LOL! Especially living in the south (Southern Comfort) man, I can just imagine all the cheesy pick up lines.

Wonder how come we saw nothing of her and yet she was shown all over the place during the last Vegas show but never really talked? There is ALOT of buzz about her already, supposedly the best female hip hop dancer the show has ever had. Hope she can live up to all that hype.

FORT Newbie

Didn't she have braces on her teeth during her airtime on the finals show? Or could they have been "grills"?

I'm pretty sure she did not have pure white teeth as her picture above shows.

Anyway, I think she has lots of innate dancing ability, but I wonder if her hip-hop style will fatally limit her ability to perform dramatically different other styles.

Quote Originally Posted by dsperber;3043169;
    Anyway, I think she has lots of innate dancing ability, but I wonder if her hip-hop style will fatally limit her ability to perform dramatically different other styles.
    Although it could change once the show starts, Joshua and Comfort actually did very well with the ballroom routines.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;3043177;
    Although it could change once the show starts, Joshua and Comfort actually did very well with the ballroom routines.
    She looked lovely and her reaction to moving on showed how heart in all this.

I wish they'd shown us her entire audition dance. They've only had her in clips.

I don't care for her name, but I like her! She is one of my early favs among the girls!! I wonder how long she lived in Nigeria before coming to the States...

She is my fav girl at this point. Hopefully she will do well in other styles.
    SYTYCD4: ~Gev, Comfort, and Courtney~

FORT Fogey

She's my favorite girl too. I'd kind of like to see her and Joshua get teamed together but I don't know how they are planning to do it this year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast