+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comfort Fedoke - SYTYCD 4

Re: Comfort Fedoke - SYTYCD 4

I think Comfort has a great personality and has grown tremendously in this competition. Her waltz with Thayne was gorgeous. I'm really hoping she does not get eliminated.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

ANTMAddict!

Did anybody notice the beautiful song they played during Comfort's goodbye video?

It's Michelle Williams ( of Destiny's Child ) - a song off of her new album "Unexpected". The song is called "The Greatest". It is so beautiful - I hope they play that song for the rest of the season. Michelle could use the promotion

What can I say, I'm glad she's gone but she should've been gone before, other dancers were more deserving to stay in her place.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein

FORT Regular

I do think Comfort should have gone before, also. I thought her solo wasn't good at all. She is a good hip-hopper, but sometimes it is hard to cross over into other things.

Not sure if this counts as spoiler ... so just in case (and I'm having trouble picking the right color to spoil ... so please ignore if you don't want spoilers...)

Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm reading the same thing on the SYTYCD forum, but it's not FROM them, so it may or may not be true. One person claiming it's mental, but most are saying it was something physical, with one as specific as saying it was a broken rib that led to pneumonia.
    Last edited by DesertRose; 07-14-2008 at 03:39 PM.

Comfort had such an amazing personality. She was like a bright light in the competition, fun, quirky and talented. i'm really hoping she is in the tour.

Touch my bunny, stroke my cow.

I'll just put the following in tags also.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I really don't see how Comfort will survive elimination this week. She'll probably get eliminated next seeing how she made the bottom 3 in the last 4 weeks. Also, she's starting out late, so she won't know the choreography as well. That will definitely hinder her. I wish Comfort the best of luck, but I'm not seeing how she can survive this.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Click to see Spoiler:
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if her return were meant to be a temporary thing anyway - just for this weeks show
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew;3130834;
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I wouldn't be at all surprised if her return were meant to be a temporary thing anyway - just for this weeks show
    Click to see Spoiler:
    No, she has officially replaced Jessica. She has her own number, so people can call and vote for her.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

[[
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't think we can be positive she is out this week. We know she's been bottom 3 ... but we don't know that she was the bottom ONE - and with the judges not having their say anymore, the girl leaving has to be the bottom ONE, not just in the bottom 3. Also - with her fanbase, however big it may be, now knowing that their favorite was in enough danger to get her booted once, she may actually reenergize her fanbase to vote more than they did before. This may end up HELPING her! (I hope not, but it could. I'd hate to see any of the other 4 leave this week)]]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast