+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Comfort Fedoke - SYTYCD 4

Re: Comfort Fedoke - SYTYCD 4

I love this girl's personality! She sure put a smile on my face when she was talking about how she had to wear a bra and some beads.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I love her hip-hop dancing but she seems a bit cocky--or am I just misreading something?

No I agree with you, she seems very full of herself IMO. I thought her jive was about the worst I've seen on the show. I just hope she gets to dance some hip hop before she goes since we really haven't seen any yet.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Well her crump was seriously lacking in the hard-hitting quality I would have expected. Disappointing...

I can't stand her and the over-propping she gets from the judges. Her krumping was AWFUL and that is supposed to be close to her genre. They slammed Susie for messing up in her own genre and say nothing to Comfort. She was awful last week, one of the worst jives ever, and they loved her. She was every bit as bad as her partner this week and if it had been anybody else? They would have gotten onto her for not hitting it hard enough, but instead she gets praised.

What does she have over the judges to make them keep doing this? The more they give her unwarranted praise, the more I hate her and want her gone.

I'm really disappointed because I wanted her to be as phenomenal as the judges and the hype claimed she was and now all I see is nothing but hype and no delivery.

Didn't Nigel tell her he was very disappointed, considering it was her genre? I think he was as critical of Comfort as he was of Susie.

Did he? I honestly didn't notice because I stopped watching before he finished speaking. I heard him propping her up in the beginning and then just turned the TV off. If he did say something? Then good on him... still doesn't change the way I feel about her lol.

I didn't like Comfort until she did her solo last night. I thought it was amazing, I got really into watching her and was bummed it couldn't go on longer. I think the audience was mesmerized, too - while they all started chanting "5, 4, 3, 2..." pretty loudly for the other solos, during Comfort's, the chanting was much softer. (I suppose it helps that it wasn't another *yawn* Contemporary piece!)
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3068545;
    I didn't like Comfort until she did her solo last night. I thought it was amazing, I got really into watching her and was bummed it couldn't go on longer. I think the audience was mesmerized, too - while they all started chanting "5, 4, 3, 2..." pretty loudly for the other solos, during Comfort's, the chanting was much softer. (I suppose it helps that it wasn't another *yawn* Contemporary piece!)
    TOTALLY agree!! Espically with the comtemporary comment!

I thought she was AMAZING in the opening dance...she blew EVERYONE out of the water on that one!

Win Together, Die Alone JustJuls's Avatar

I like Comfort....at least she has personality!!! Yes Nigel did say that....in fact, I thought all of the judges said they expected more from her!?!?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast