+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Elimination Prediction - Season 4

Elimination Prediction - Season 4

Well this thread was present during last season, so why not bring it back?

In this thread, you can predict which contestants are going to be at the bottom of each week. Even though we don't know the couples yet, I think we can still predict which contestants will most likely get the boot.

Unless she'll have amazing dances week after week, Susie looks like she'll be going soon. As for the guys, I'm reading their names, and I really don't know them that much, so it's pretty much an even playing field with them.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Re: Elimination Prediction - Season 4

I agree that Susie didn't bring much to impress me in her auditions; frankly I was shocked that she was in the top 20. As for the men, there wasn't anyone who really distinguished himself so far, so I'll have to wait till next week to form an opinion.

Susie and Joshua, hopefully
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Susie, hopefully soon
    Guys
    like Joshua's spirit and think he has more training than hiphop
    Gev? just don't "feel him"
    any others I'll have to wait and see, look how surprising Dom was last season and I would have picked him almost first to go - lol
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3041399;
    Well this thread was present during last season, so why not bring it back?

In this thread, you can predict which contestants are going to be at the bottom of each week. Even though we don't know the couples yet, I think we can still predict which contestants will most likely get the boot.

Unless she'll have amazing dances week after week, Susie looks like she'll be going soon. As for the guys, I'm reading their names, and I really don't know them that much, so it's pretty much an even playing field with them.
    I did some checking up on her because I knew there had to be more to her than a bunch of make-up and what we saw in the first audition for her to be picked for the final 20. She's a member of the Miami Heat Dancers, she's performed on the Latin Grammys and she was a dancer on Shakira's tour. Which explains why she impressed the judges in choreography. It's possible she may change some people's minds and stick around longer than we think.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Only if she takes a trowel to her face and scrapes off about 50lbs of make up and dresses better. However, there is something about her that I think I could like. Not sure but I thought I saw something that could be likable if she stopped trying so hard to be the sexy Latina.

I want to say Susie but I think it's going to be one of the girls they didn't show at all. So my picks are Rayven and Marquis.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;3041998;
    I want to say Susie but I think it's going to be one of the girls they didn't show at all. So my picks are Rayven and Marquis.
    You mean as your prediction for first girl eliminated? A lot of times on shows like this they show a lot early on of the contestant who goes home first, so that way the audience actually knows who the person is and develops an opinion one way or an other about the elimination.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I've watched every season and it seems like those that gets the most air time gets a tiny little advantage at first. I've read at some places that people actually like Susie and she may have a bit of a fan base already. So, I'm going with one of the girls who got no air time to be the first one gone.

As much as I'd like it to be Susie gone first, I'm choosing Rayven as the first girl and Marquis as the first boy. Names completely out of the air lol and I NEVER get these things right so one of these will probably end up winning!

All I know is ... I don't want my high school boy anywhere NEAR that chick.

Susie is going home, or at least I'm hoping she does.
    And this life sentence that Iím serving
    I admit that Iím every bit deserving -
    But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

- Relient K

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 28 1234567891011 ... LastLast