Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Elimination Prediction - Season 4

Re: Elimination Prediction - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3066120;
    I would say that the Bottom 3 tonight will be:
    -Jessica/Will
    -Susie/Marquis
    -Comfort/Chris
    ....Kortni/Matt and Chelsea/Thayne could slip into there as well. I would say that if, by some miracle, Susie and Marquis don't end up in the bottom, then Kortni and Matt will take their place.

Going Home: Jessica (although I wish Susie) and Chris (if Marquis isn't in the bottom). Marquis will probably go home if Chris isn't in the bottom.
    It wouldn't be a miracle; Jessica/Will's performance was on the same level and Comfort/Chris', Chelsea/Thayne's was worse than Susie/Marquis. Therefore I believe that Jessica and Chris will be going.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;3066028;
    ITA!

Chelsea & Thayne - bad everything - costumes, choreo, dance. Some of it not their fault so unless they totally mess up their solos, they'll be safe. They do have good chemistry.

Marquis & Susie - Unless Matt ends up in the B3, I think Marquis will be leaving. He's not projecting any personality or well... ANYTHING! Susie will be safe if...

Will & Jessica - Jessica will go home. Will would have to fall on his face and lay there for them to even consider him sending him home!!!

Ugh which would leave Will and Susie as partners. Poor Will.

This scenario reminds me of Dmitry in Season2. He kept losing partners and getting ones that he couldn't work with very well.
    In Actuality I would like to see that. Will would be fine with Susie as a partner and Will would be much more of a complement to her than Marquis until they get a comtemporary routine; from what I've seen on youtube that is 1 area that she is very weak in.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fogey

i don't like the pimping of will. sorry it needs to show me something to make me vote. don't push him under my throat

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3066368;
    In Actuality I would like to see that. Will would be fine with Susie as a partner and Will would be much more of a complement to her than Marquis until they get a comtemporary routine; from what I've seen on youtube that is 1 area that she is very weak in.
    Interesting point! She might do better with a stronger male. I guess I was expecting WOW when they got salsa and it just didn't deliver. I've had 2 weeks of Marquis and he is flatlining fast.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

FORT Fan

I personally don't think that comfort and chris were that bad, also Jessica and will were'nt too shabby either. I suspect Susie/Marquis, Kortni/Matt and Chelsea/Thayne

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3066352;
    It wouldn't be a miracle; Jessica/Will's performance was on the same level and Comfort/Chris', Chelsea/Thayne's was worse than Susie/Marquis. Therefore I believe that Jessica and Chris will be going.
    I meant a bad miracle that Susie and Marquis didn't end up in the Bottom! I want them to be there.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Here's my prediction: Bottom 3: Comfort and Chris
    Susie and Marqise
    Chelsea and thayne
    Marqis and Susie will go home

Premium Member

Bottom 3 at least it should be

Chelsea and Thayne
    Jessica and Will
    Susie and Marquis

with probably Jessica and Marquis getting the boot and poor Will will get stuck with Susie

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3066368;

It doesn't matter who Susie dances with, she could be dancing with the best male in the competition and it'd do her no good because she's just a bad dancer. If she survives elminations (hoping she doesn't), she'll just bring her new partner down if she gets one. I'm not a big Marquis fan, but I bet he'd go farther in the competition without her as a partner.
    And this life sentence that Iím serving
    I admit that Iím every bit deserving -
    But the beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair

- Relient K

And unfortunately for Marquis, the "jidges" chose to ditch the couple. I think his solo was the best of the three, but he was like the baby being tossed out with the bath water. Hasta la vista Susie!

+ Reply to Thread