+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Elimination Prediction - Season 4

Re: Elimination Prediction - Season 4

Quote Originally Posted by Iamsohooked;3055502;
    I'm surprised at the Susie-hate out there.
    Did you see her audition?

I think Kortni/Matt and Will/Jessica will be in the bottom once again next week. K/M just aren't translating very well, no personality and their solos were sloppy. Jessica has no personality (at least none showing on the tv). Joining them will probably be Gev and (Courtney?). Interchange any of the above with Chris/Comfort.

Jessica and Gev will go home.

Now I may change my mind once they actually dance and I reserve that right, lol. But that's my prediction based off what I saw during this weeks show, air time, and already established fan bases for the other dancers.

I think Comfort will go home soon, she can't spin at all and seems to have no versatility. Matt will go home soon as well for no personality and there are better contemp male dancers on the show anyway. Jessica and Courtney G are two other girls I predict won't make the top ten, and for the guys Gev, Chris and Mark are whom I'd predict to not make the top ten.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I would say Matt and Jessica are the two most in trouble this week if they land in the Bottom 3. Nigel said last week that they could go with technique (Matt) or personality (Jamie) and for that time and that time only, they were going to go with Matt's technique over Jamie's personality. So, I think that unless Matt finds some personality ASAP, he's in trouble this week.

I'll feel bad for Will though, if Jessica gets sent home and Matt because then he'll have to dance with Kortni and I don't see that working out too well.
    Forever a Word Nerd

I'm thinking Matt is definitely in trouble. He's a great contemporary dancer, but so are almost all the other guys still in the competition. He doesn't have much special about him. Jessica also could be in trouble. She's lacking something as well. I really think it all depends on what styles they draw. We'll see tonight!
    I'M BAAAAAAAAACK.

So I got two out of three couples right last week. Now I wanna see if I can go three for three.

The following people are couples I think are in trouble:

Thayne & Chelsea - They performed in first, which I will call the "death spot" since after watching so many routines, the first performance will probably be forgettable unless it was outstanding. I missed all the routines done before Susie & Marquis's, but I watched T&C's on YouTube. And unfortunately for them, it wasn't outstanding.

Susie & Marquis - Their dance... yeah, not good. Especially considering that Susie is experienced in salsa. I wasn't impressed with them. And I know I've said in the past that I'm a fan of Susie's, but there are much more people that I like much more than her. I expect them to be in the bottom 3, unless Susie fans voted for her immensely (I don't vote, so that doesn't include me).

Jessica & Will - They're not popular at all IMO. Yeah, sure, Will gets so many rave reviews from the judges, but it's up to America as to which couples are in the bottom, and I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing these two at the bottom again.

Comfort & Chris - I like them, but their krump dance wasn't as good. But they were last, so people have their routine fresh in their minds (though that can be a bad thing as well ). But there is also the possibility of people voting for them because of Comfort's personality, so I'm saying they're safe.

So out of the four above, I'm saying the first 3 couples mentioned will be in the bottom. If it were to happen, I'm saying that Jessica & Marquis will get the axe. But if Matt & Kourtni were to land in the bottom again, then Matt is getting eliminated. I'm willing to bet that that won't happen again. There are many Kourtni fans out there, and I'm sure they were shocked that they landed in the bottom last week, which will cause them to vote for these two a lot more.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

ITA!

Chelsea & Thayne - bad everything - costumes, choreo, dance. Some of it not their fault so unless they totally mess up their solos, they'll be safe. They do have good chemistry.

Marquis & Susie - Unless Matt ends up in the B3, I think Marquis will be leaving. He's not projecting any personality or well... ANYTHING! Susie will be safe if...

Will & Jessica - Jessica will go home. Will would have to fall on his face and lay there for them to even consider him sending him home!!!

Ugh which would leave Will and Susie as partners. Poor Will.

This scenario reminds me of Dmitry in Season2. He kept losing partners and getting ones that he couldn't work with very well.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

I have no idea who is going. Last week I thought for sure that Courtney/Gev would be in the bottom 3 and they weren't!

But I stick by original prediction from earlier this week just because I have no real idea and I guessed pretty well last week.... ok explanation for my choices. Nigel loves Kortni and after laughing my butt off at seeing her dancing with itty bitty Jean-Marc? I don't see them sending the one guy who can partner her home. But I also don't see her sticking around long because she is too tall to dance with almost all the other guys and when she goes? Matt is right with her. Comfort is AWFUL but the judges love her and blame her suckiness on Chris. That is why I see him going home the second he lands in the bottom three. Same scenario with Jessica. They love Will and blame any problems with their routines or likeability on Jessica.

Many may want Susie to go home? And they will get their wish if she lands in the bottom 3, but I just don't see that happening anytime soon with her pre-established fan base.

Botton 3:

Kortni/Matt
    Will/Jessica
    Comfort/Chris

Going home.....

Jessica and Chris

I'm sure Jaimie is doomed should she and Will be in the B3. I suspect the judges/producers will consider the resulting pairing when doing eliminations tonight. They need to get Will a proper partner, and I'm not sure that Comfort fills the bill.

I would say that the Bottom 3 tonight will be:
    -Jessica/Will
    -Susie/Marquis
    -Comfort/Chris
    ....Kortni/Matt and Chelsea/Thayne could slip into there as well. I would say that if, by some miracle, Susie and Marquis don't end up in the bottom, then Kortni and Matt will take their place.

Going Home: Jessica (although I wish Susie) and Chris (if Marquis isn't in the bottom). Marquis will probably go home if Chris isn't in the bottom.
    Forever a Word Nerd

+ Reply to Thread