+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Elimination Prediction - Season 4

Re: Elimination Prediction - Season 4

Are we making a prediction game of this, like on AI?

Bottom 3:
    Susie / Marquis
    Rayven / Jamie
    Courtni L / Matt

Sent home: Susie and Jamie

For the girls, I'm thinking that Rayven and Susie are likely candidates for elimination. Rayven because we haven't seen enough of her for her to have developed much of a fan-base and her performance last night didn't stand out that much, and Susie because, well do I really even need to explain that one?

As far as the guys go, I'm clueless. I tend to be better at learning/becoming familiar with girls over guys, so all of the guys are kind of blurring together for me right now. Except for Twitch, he's just too awesome.
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

Quote Originally Posted by mbcrowder;3053485;
    Are we making a prediction game of this, like on AI?

Bottom 3:
    Susie / Marquis
    Rayven / Jamie
    Courtni L / Matt

Sent home: Susie and Jamie
    Nope, it's not a game. It's just a place where we discuss who we think is going home.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Premium Member

I would like to see Susie and Chris or Marquis go home

Having never watched this before, can someone explain to me how the elimination works with this show? does a matched pair get voted off , even if one is good and the other is lousy?

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3054002;
    Having never watched this before, can someone explain to me how the elimination works with this show? does a matched pair get voted off , even if one is good and the other is lousy?
    nope the three lowest couples dance and one guy and one girl gets eliminated by the judges doesn't necessarily have to be the entire couple, in that case the ones not eliminated that lost their partners become a new couple

Bottom Three

Rayven & Jamie
    Jessica & Will
    Susie & Marquis

With Rayven and Marquis going home.

What will happen if the super tall couple gets split up? Who will she dance with? That would be interesting which is why I see Kortni going home if she gets in the bottom 3.

Holy moley, who's voting for Susie?!!?!?!!?

Her rather large Miami / Florida fan base and fans of the Miami Heat. I posted in her thread that I did a little digging and found her school website and some interviews. Over at ESPN fans are backing her, at the Professional Cheerleaders site they are backing her, and they've evidently done interviews with some of her students who all adore her and are backing her. Just because she isn't liked here based on first impressions doesn't mean she is universally hated. Evidently quiet a few like her.

I'm still not fully decided on her but since I think the majority of this seasons girls are WEAK (Chelsea H is the only stand out in my mind and maybe Kherington) I'm sort of pulling for her by default because at least she's not contemporary (way too many of those) lol.

I'm surprised at the Susie-hate out there. I personally like her. She is a good dancer - she did a lovely smooth waltz - has obvious training in dance and partnered well with Marquis. Since her background now reveals more dance than teaching - she is capable of being there and doing well. Personally I enjoyed watching her waltz and would like to see more - I don't care for the pink hair but maybe she'll transform of the course of the show.

+ Reply to Thread