+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Elimination Prediction - Season 4

Re: Elimination Prediction - Season 4

Hopefully Susie!
    SYTYCD4: ~Gev, Comfort, and Courtney~

FORT Newbie

I'm absolutely shocked that Susie is considered by the judges as being one of the top 10 girls out of all those that auditioned for SYTYCD 4! I sure would like to know which judges were responsible for putting her thru. We could have had someone who was cute and could really dance, like Asuka.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Bumping for Thursday's show.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Hopefully Jessica and Matt.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

There a few couples I think may land in the bottom.

Rayven & Jaime - They were good, but they went first. After watching all the performances, I think it will be hard for most people to remember their routine. Also, they both weren't shown much during the auditions, so I doubt they have much of a fan base.

Susie & Marquis - People HATE Susie. Also, they got hit with the waltz, which looks really hard to learn. And coming from a viewer's standpoint, the waltz and other slow dances aren't as entertaining as other dance styles, so I don't think their waltz made people want to vote for them.

Chelsea & Thayne - They got good reviews from the judges, even receiving the first ticket to the Hot Tamale Train from Mary, though I didn't think they were that good. But anyway, I think they may land in the bottom because I really don't remember seeing much of them during the auditions, so I'm not sure if they have fan bases.

Jessica & Will - I'm reading good reviews for them in the discussion thread, but I really can't remember them. I guess they were forgettable for me. That, or I wasn't paying attention.

Out of those four, I think that the first 3 will land in the bottom. The judges' final verdict? Marquis and Rayven going home. I don't know, just a prediciton.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I don't know, it's really hard to tell. There were no clear standouts nor clear trainwrecks. This could be a very unpredictable season.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

Still think its going to be Rayvn. One because she had zero air time and two because she was ANNOYING as all get out in both her interview and in the way she was over mugging for votes.

CrossingGuard:
    I posted earlier before seeing them dance that I thought it would be Rayvn and Marquis going home. Still think that way but wouldn't be at all surprised seeing Susie going home. I just have a feeling that the judges will save her.

Bottom 2 will be:

Rayven & Jaime
    Susie & Marquis

The third one joining them will be one of the following:

Chelsea & Thayne
    Jessica & Will
    Gev & Courtney
    Comfort & Chris

I predict Susie & Marquis will be going home (but it could be Rayven or Jessica and Chris or Thayne).

I think Jamie/Rayvn will definitely be in the bottom 3. Joining them will probably be Susie/Marquis (only because a majority of people can't stand her) and Courtney G./Gev. Comfort/Chris and Jessica/Will could also be in there.

I hope Susie gets eliminated but I have a feeling with Nigel and Dan that they'll keep her around for who knows why. So probably Rayvn or Jessica will go home and either Jamie or Gev will go home. Marquis won't yet because of his mentor Debbie Allen. I wouldn't look for him to be sent packing until America gets the final say.
    Forever a Word Nerd

I'm so confused! I thought Will was the Debbie Allen protege? It's Marquis? Then he won't be going home. He would be if not for that connection. If not him then it's going to be Gev. Not Jamie because he has a strong tie to the Schwimmers.

+ Reply to Thread