+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SYTYCD Media thread

Re: STYCD Media thread

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;3155225;
    Josh and Twitch were the ones that were hospitalized.
    How did you find that out? Just out of curiosity...
    "Giselle annoys me the most out of everyone in the house, but I'm not willing to alienate her because she's the only one in Tokyo with a straightening iron." -Elyse (ANTM C1)

Support the National Eating Disorders Association http://nationaleatingdisorders.org

I don't have the link, but it appears there was a second press release.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy4588;3155257;
    How did you find that out? Just out of curiosity...
    I read it on Yahoo.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Here's the link on Yahoo:

Two of the final four contestants of So You Think You Can Dance were rushed by ambulance to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after collapsing at a weekend rehearsal, just days before the show's finale.

"The two dancers rushed to the hospital were Joshua Allen and "Twitch" Boss both [of the] remaining male contestants," a source not affiliated with the show tells Usmagazine.com.

Boss and Allen were treated for dehydration and released, the source adds. Fox had no comment.

The two will face off against Katee Shean and Courtney Galiano this Thursday as the show crowns America's Favorite Dancer.

Word of Boss and Allen's hospitalization comes on the heels of news that SYTYCD judge Mary Murphy suffered a first-degree ankle sprain at Sunday's Teen Choice Awards in L.A. Murphy is expected to make a full recovery in time for Thursdays finale.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;3136668;
    2008 Emmy Nominations: Additional Nominee List

Wonder how Mia is holding up...
    Congrats to Wade....he won!

Link to Emmy Winners
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

what are you watching? iguanachocolate's Avatar

SYTYCD Media

Katie Holmes to appear on 'So You Think You Can Dance' finale

Katie Holmes will perform in a "Broadway does Hollywood" number on the August 6 season finale of Fox's So You Think You Can Dance, E! News reports. A source tells E! she dons a hat, a leotard, and tights for a rendition of Judy Garland's "Get Happy," choreographed by Tyce Diorio and directed by Nigel Lythgoe.

link
    A good book should leave you... slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading it. ~William Styron, interview, Writers at Work, 1958

FORT Newbie

Shane Sparks in NYC Tomorrow

kind of random i know, but just saw on tv that shane sparks is going to be a judge at the NY Knicks' dancer open call tomorrow. Figured i'd pass along the info for any aspiring dancers here. Seems like a good opportunity:

KCD Auditions 2009

Re: SYTYCD Media

The winner of S2 of SYTYCDAustralia is also going to appear on the finale of this season. It was part of the prize package. She's an amazing dancer. Australia definitely voted for the best dancer to win.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Premium Member

Janette and Jason from Season 5 are dating. They make a cute couple. See link and story below:

So You Think You Can Dance Spawns Relationship for Two Finalists - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

So You Think You Can Dance has made a love connection.

Season 5 top 10 finalists Janette Manrara and Jason Glover are dating, according to People. "They are definitely together," a source close to the show's tour tells the magazine.

Both Manrara, 25, and Glover, 21, were eliminated during the show's 100th episode but grew close while preparing for the Fox show's nationwide tour. "It was obvious that they were into each other," the source tells People. "During any down time between numbers, they always would be together, holding hands and acting like a couple."

The So You Think You Can Dance tour runs through Nov. 21.

Living Vicariously via RT Fierce Critter's Avatar

Re: SYTYCD Media thread

Heh. I thought he was gay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast