+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best/Worst Dancers in SYTYCD History

Re: Best/Worst Dancers in SYTYCD History

Best: Don't have one because I think there were so many that truly shone: Heidi, Lacey, Allison (liked her dancing but her personality put me off), Sabra...and on and on....

Worst: Jessie (last season), Cedric (also last season).

I would have put Donyelle & Benji in the worst as well because I hated the way they played up to the romance speculations to get votes but they weren't that bad and I'm not going to lump them in the worst category just because of their personality since they were very good in their own fields.

Can't remember much from S1 and S2 *shrugs* so just calling out the ones that I do remember and the ones from last season.

FORT Fanatic

My top 2 are Allison and Ashle. Ashle was so versatile in her season. In season 3, Sabra and Sara were my favorite female dancers. For only dancing 4 years, Sabra was amazing. Those two were so versatile, charasmatic, and likeable.

Of course, male dancer is Danny. Is there any doubt?

Best: Blake and Danny hands-down.

Worst: Cedric. Duh.
    antm10.ANYA.FATIMA.katarzyna

Quote Originally Posted by Celsiso;3006040;
    Best: Blake and Danny hands-down.

Worst: Cedric. Duh.
    As bad as Cedric was, I actually thought Joy from Season 2 was worse. She was just awful, she could hardly even dance in her own style. But luckily, she was eliminated early.
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

After watching the marathon of S3 this weekend, I'm going to add Anya, Faina, and Jesus to my personal list of worst dancers. I barely remember S2 and can't remember anything of S1 other than Melody and her love of the in-your-face-here-is-my-crotch move. Probably not a popular opinion adding those three in but they weren't all that great in their own styles, had a hard time with other styles, and then did sub par solos. Plus when compared to the rest of the dancers in that season? They just didn't measure up in my opinion.

FORT Newbie

I love most the ones already pointed out but I still remember Snow from Season 1 and she's still in the opening scene with that great dress. Maybe not the best but I still remember her.

Hok will also have a favorite place in my heart. I was upset he was cut before the tour but they had to do the hummingbird/flower routine so I got to see him and Jesus on tour. So glad they had "guest" players.

Yeah, Travis should have won but I still love Benji equally. His personality and dances were so great. I wanted to see what he would do each week.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

My son loved Musa and Hok...I loved Donyelle, Danny, Nick and Benji....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Loved Allison and Lauren (not even mentioned here yet)
    Hated ... sorry .... Danny - he was graceful, but his facial expression was stone - he never connected with anything he did. It always just looked like he was doing a job to me.

I mentioned somewhere how much I hated Lauren and her constant hamming. Didn't think she was all that good of a dancer either.

I felt the same way about Danny! I could appreciate what a good dancer he was, what amazing lines he had, and even how much fun he seemed to be off stage? But once he got on stage? It was like a flip was switched off and he disconnected and just did what he was taught.

FORT Fanatic

My faves from all seasons

S1- Ashle/Blake/Nick
    S2-Travis/Natalie
    S3-Sabra/Sara/Danny

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast