View Poll Results: Who should win SYTYCD? We want to hear from you!

Voters
104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Danny

24 23.08%
  • Lacey

7 6.73%
  • Lauren

2 1.92%
  • Neil

6 5.77%
  • Pasha

7 6.73%
  • Sabra

58 55.77%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who should win SYTYCD? We want to hear from you!

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

Re: Who should win SYTYCD? We want to hear from you!

Sabra! She make all of her partners look amazing, hasn't had a bad solo yet, has a wonderful personality, and is an amazing dancer! If anyone else wins, I'm going to scream.

I like Danny also, but he doesn't have what it takes to win. Technically, his dancing is the best out of the group, but he doesn't make people want to vote for him.

FORT Fogey

Danny is my favorite because he's the best dancer technically, and he does express through his dancing, it's not just all technical. So if I were America, America's favorite dancer would be Danny.

Sabra's a very close second for me -- not as good technically but so expressive, so consistent, and audience-friendly. She'll win, I think, partly because she's never been slimed by the judges as an arrogant jerk. ... And since I don't think Danny can win, I really hope that Sabra does.

I'd be happy with either Sabra or Danny winning, but my first choice would be Sabra.
    Like Nigel, I was a bit worried she might slip through the cracks and get voted out early.
    I can't recall a single dance she's done with any partner that I didn't enjoy.
    I just love to watch her.

I think Danny is a fantastic dancer too but I just can't see him winning this.
    The only person I really don't want to win is Lacey.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Wow. I am really surprised by the comments here.
    I really think Danny should take it. He is a fantastic dancer. I love to watch him - every movement is like poetry in motion. I think he has really opened up his personality also since the beginning.

I would really like to be on the Sabra-love-train. Although I think she is very talented, I'm just not as enthralled as most people seem to be.

My second choice is Lacey. I totally get people's opinions about her personality, but to me that is overshadowed by the great routines I have consistently seen from her. I just wish she could pull off a better solo...

Her solos haven't been great, but it is clear that people who specialize in partnered dances tend to struggle a bit in the solos.
    I don't think Lacey has had a bad performance. She's had some I didn't really enjoy, but I think they've all been good.
    I just don't want her to win.

I would love Danny to win.
    To my admittedly untrained eye, he's the best dancer this show has ever seen in all three series, I've just resigned myself to the fact he won't win.
    I just have that feeling
    I still hold out a little hope that Sabra can halt the Schwimmer juggernaut and take the title this season.
    Last edited by fluff; 08-10-2007 at 05:44 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Sabra definitely. She's a joy to watch and inspirational (see what happens when you dance from your heart and not your head? That sort of thing).

I see Lacey right up there with her because she has the fan base but like so many others I'm not so sure she deserves it. She is a great dancer but her personality is seriously beginning to rub me the wrong way.

I'd love to see Danny right beside Sabra in the top two but just don't see that happening based on fan bases.

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2518045;
    Her solos haven't been great, but it is clear that people who specialize in partnered dances tend to struggle a bit in the solos.
    Fluff, I agree and yet, I don't agree. I remember Heidi's solos to be amazing to watch. She was very interesting, yet she specialized in the same type of dancing as Lacey. I think what Lacey is missing is maturity, both in personnality and in experience.

I got a little tired of Heidi's solos towards the end of the competition because there always seemed to be so much of that fast stepping with the hip swivelling. I know exactly what I mean in my head, I can picture her doing it and yet I've explained what I mean very poorly.
    Her solos were a lot better than Lacey's though, imo.

Lacey seems to think all she has to do is make her moves as sexual as possible.
    I think she has a lot more to offer than that.
    "That's Numberwang!"

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar

Sabra, because she is a gorgeous little pixie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast