Closed Thread

Thread: Does any one know...

FORT Newbie

Does any one know...

Where to get good videos of the performances from SYTYCD. I tried Youtube, but they don't have the group dance from 6/21 and I'd like to see it

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Re: Does any one know...

to the FORT, Andrew.

We have fairly strict rules about this, Andrew, so I've included the section of the rules which apply:
    Broadcast shows, believe it or not, are copyrighted material. We here at Fans of Reality TV adhere to that reality, and therefore we do not condone or allow the downloading of episodes off the internet, an FTP location, another site, or using one of the popular file-sharing utilities out there.

If you want to send someone a tape, you may do so at cost for shipping and materials. You may not direct someone to a location on-line where they may download the episode, and you may not sell those tapes for profit on our site, even privately.

If we receive reports that a member is soliciting profit for tapes, we will take appropriate action, up to and including removal from our site. It's illegal, and we won't allow it on our site.

Additionally, we don't allow linking to sites that host video clips or entire episodes. This includes YouTube, Google Video, etc. Please note that official network video, such as InnerTube, is allowable.

credit 2 antmNatasha Fan of ANTM's Avatar

Re: Does any one know...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew113232;2449254;
    Where to get good videos of the performances from SYTYCD. I tried Youtube, but they don't have the group dance from 6/21 and I'd like to see it
    become a member of idolstartv.com
    Kari Schmidt of ANTM likes my Artwork

Closed Thread