+ Reply to Thread

Thread: June 25 Taping - Extra Tickets

June 25 Taping - Extra Tickets

As is the norm with me I signed up for the maximum number of tickets for the SYTYCD tapings. So I do have room for three people to come along. If there is anyone who is in the area and would like to go, just let me know.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Re: June 25 Taping - Extra Tickets

Wow... that's a generous offer J! Wish I could go! Just remember to get there much earlier then they say... if it says 3, be there by 1. It is still first come / first served and not everyone gets in. Hope you have a blast
    Tahoe bound....

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2447839;
    Wow... that's a generous offer J! Wish I could go! Just remember to get there much earlier then they say... if it says 3, be there by 1. It is still first come / first served and not everyone gets in. Hope you have a blast
    Yep...kind of like AI and all the tapings I have been to there. I will be there at 1pm. 3 of the tickets are gone right now, but there is still one available.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

All the tickets are gone now

Should be a lot of fun and I can't wait to meet some new FoRTers.
    -Bono

FORT Fan

JLuvs, how much of the screaming is canned? My husband says that when he listens without watching the screen, the audience noise sounds completely artificial.

Quote Originally Posted by weary;2449028;
    JLuvs, how much of the screaming is canned? My husband says that when he listens without watching the screen, the audience noise sounds completely artificial.
    Haven't been to SYCTYCD taping yet. But from what I understand the crowd is loud and huge. I have only been to one tv show taping where they have toned down the audience volume, Hit Me Baby One Time, and have not been to one where it is added in.
    -Bono

I've only been to sitcom tapings, but I'm definitely looking forward to this!!

They have a crowd control guy or girl who gets the crowd yelling, booing, screaming,etc... The crowd is very loud.
    Tahoe bound....

+ Reply to Thread