+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 6/20 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Re: 6/20 Show Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS***

Man... this show so often makes Contemporary Dance look lame-o. I can only see SO many "crouching Animal poses" before I roll my eyes.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Dominic and Sabre were awesome!!!!

Sabra is one of my favorite female dancers on the show because she moves so beautifully. I wouldn't say I loved that contemporary routine but it was alright.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

So far the only dance I didn't really like is Hok's. When they said it was a Samba, I was shocked. I agree with Nigel that more traditional moves would have been better.

I have never been a fan of Dominic, but WOW... did he surpurise me with that routine. I thought it was absolutely amazing, smart, and beautiful as Mia said. They just flowed into each other so smoothly. Sabra was great as usual, but Dominic-being out of his element- really showed how much heart he has in this competition.

That said.... who else thinks this competition is ridiculous!?!?!!
    Seriously... so far I love every couple!
    Neil and Lauren - love them
    Jesse and Pasha - wow the chemistry
    Hok is just so freakin cute
    Sabra and Dominic- beautiful performance

This is going to be a tough elimination if the rest keep it up...

Lauren & Neil: Lauren was really good, I loved the "tricks" they put in it. Not sure if it was because of the shirt or what but Neil seemed stiff and his shoulders were hunched up to me. He also didn't seem as sharp as Lauren but overall not bad.

Pasha & Jessie: That was sorta hot. I'm beginning to feel the Pasha love! Hadn't felt it till just now. I don't want to like baby oil girl! *resists*. Pasha was marginally better than her though.

Jamie & Hok: OK.. the woman's hair? I'd never be able to take classes from her! I'd be laughing too hard at her hair! That wasn't bad. Hok sort of impressed me with his rolls and moves. They both were sexy, loose, and pretty good. Wow, Mia agrees with me and the others don't. Thats a first lol.

Sabra & Dominic: Gosh, I just don't get contemporary I guess because I just did not like this. I was sure they would be trashed by the judges. But what do I know. I do feel sorry for them to twice get stuff that I don't think will translate very well to the viewers/voters. To me he was her prop. But such a sweet prop!

Did I really just see hip hop in a foxtrot??

I give Cedric props because he it totally out of his element...and he really takes his comments and criticism to heart...
    BUT he seemed really awkward with that dance, his arms, his moves were a little jerky.

I'm not really a Faina fan...

*faints* I was just getting ready to type that Cedric was making me think of Michael Jackson for some reason and dang if Mia doesn't say the same thing. I didn't like this at all.

Faina is my least favorite dancer. Cedric may be out of his league. I had hope for him, and maybe tonight he was just nervous, but he needs to really bring it if he wants to stay in this competition. There are a lot of good dancers this year and there's no time for him to have a bad night.

+ Reply to Thread