+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Re: 6/14 Show Discussion Thread **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;2441985;
    Do we know yet who go what dance style for next week? Or is that not announced til the night of the performance? Seems like one of the previous years we saw them picking the style out of a hat for the next week. Was that the first year when they were also picking new partners every week?
    Exactly, things are done just a little bit too much "behind the scenes." Seems suspicious.

Also, is this site going to interview the eliminee's each week?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMacaroni;2442047;
    Exactly, things are done just a little bit too much "behind the scenes." Seems suspicious.

What? They show them picking their styles out of the hat before they dance next Wednesday. The first week was apparently randomly chosen, but from now on we actually physically see the couples reach in and pull out a dance style. I don't know how they would be able to rig that.
    Last edited by jasmar; 06-15-2007 at 10:39 PM.

That is from now on. Not leading up to that point. I didn't see any picking out of a hat. Maybe I didn't watch the preview well enough. Just seems suspicious up until this past episode. Why show it from here on out and not for the first one?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bretney;2442179;
    What? They show them picking their styles out of the hat before they dance next Wednesday. The first week was apparently randomly chosen, but from now on we actually physically see the couples reach in and pull out a dance style. I don't know how they would be able to rig that.
    Is that what they've done before in the past?
    Last edited by jasmar; 06-15-2007 at 10:39 PM.

FORT Newbie

I think they don't show it for the first one just so the couples and the dance styles are both surprises for us AND the couples.

And yes, that is how they've done it in the past - they show the couple picking their style out of the hat or whatever and then they go "oooh contemporary" or whatever.

FORT Newbie

Something my family thought was funny:

Did anyone else notice that when the singer was done and talking to Kat, he had his arm around her. Then, she removed it very quickly at one point. I wonder what he was doing back there?

I LOVE benji, but I did not need to see his underwear:nono
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

I've been debating on whether to mention this, but was anyone else kinda bothered by the opening number? I mean, I LOVED the choreography but was rather put off by the women disguised with wigs whereas the men were easily recognizable. I couldn't tell who was who with the women and it irritated me....like they were just background for the guys.

I was honestly waiting for a moment in the dance when the girls would rip off those dumb wigs and get some camera time. Never happened.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;2442434;
    I've been debating on whether to mention this, but was anyone else kinda bothered by the opening number? I mean, I LOVED the choreography but was rather put off by the women disguised with wigs whereas the men were easily recognizable. I couldn't tell who was who with the women and it irritated me....like they were just background for the guys.

I was honestly waiting for a moment in the dance when the girls would rip off those dumb wigs and get some camera time. Never happened.
    I wasn't annoyed in the way you were, but I definitely could not pick out any of the girls. Even after watching it several times.

+ Reply to Thread