+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Articles and Other Media

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Articles and Other Media

I found an interesting article I wanted to share (although it's a little dated now), so I'm starting a Media thread.

The writer shares some of the frustrations I've had - what happened to some of the people who were highlighted in the auditions, never to be seen again???

Twenty Questions | So You Think You Can Dance (Season 3 -- Episode 5: Las Vegas Round: Call-Back Week) | 1 | TV Watch | TV | Summer TV | Entertainment Weekly

Twenty Questions
    On ''So You Think You Can Dance,'' the judges pick their favorite 10 boys and 10 girls, and we try to guess who's going to rise or fall

By Adam B. Vary

So I guess we now know what happened to Phillip Chbeeb, Brandon Norris, and Ashley Simpson. Cut, cut, and cut — but when, I have no clue. I had hoped that we'd been prevented from seeing their progress because they'd made it all the way to the end and Nigel Lythgoe, who also directs these early shows before the production moves to live TV, wanted to spread the screen time around to some other contestants. Yeah, not so much. In fact, quite the opposite.

Yet again, Nigel was fast and loose with the editing, always favoring the juicy story over just letting us watch the frickin' dancing. Yes, Faina Savich fainted after her final solo routine, but did we need to get all twitterpated over a run-of-the-mill case of dehydration? Even the medical staff didn't seem too worried about her condition. And though I agree with Nigel that Janet Bombard's spirit and story are tear-worthy, the cynic in me began to wonder if we were only seeing more of Janet because Nigel wanted to show off his softer side. (Though, my goodness, Nigel, for someone who relishes temper tantrums as much as you do, you certainly are skittish about a wee bit of eye watering.)

Stranger still was the decision to spend so much time showcasing some of the judges' favorite dancers, only to cut them. The logic of this escapes me; if they're good enough to be put on TV, and good enough to be a ''favorite,'' then why aren't they in the competition? It meant that we'd essentially never seen or heard from nearly half of the dancers who did make the top 20 until they got the good news from the judges and got a three-second clip of their dancing in the final-credits montage.

It also meant that I had to shelve my plan to handicap the top 20 going into next week's first live show. So some of the following summaries are well-thought-out opinions based on the copious footage we've seen of individual dancers; others are snap judgments pulled right outta my patoot.

THE GOOD

Ricky Palomino From what I've seen, as far as talent is concerned, Ricky is the one to beat. Sure, Nigel thinks he's strange. Sure, he blurts out things like ''I don't know the type of strange I am.'' Sure, he has a slightly frightening thing for Cat Deeley. But all that stuff only makes him more interesting to me, and I've not seen a dancer this season with as much expression and skill who also manages to make it all seem so damn easy.

Danny Tidwell I'm going to take Nigel and Mia's word that Danny's one of the best dancers the show has ever seen, since we were only granted glimpses of his dancing last night, but I don't really think the producers like him very much. The bulk of his segment was spent on Danny's apparent ego problem — note how he referred to SYTYCD to the judges as ''your competition'' (emphasis added) — and on Shane's ominous proclamation that they'd live to regret even placing him in the top 20 (i.e., another Blake McGrath situation). Of all this season's ''legacy'' contestants, Danny is also the only one we first met in Vegas; I'm already kinda dying to know the circumstances behind how he became season 2 runner-up Travis Wall's adopted brother. Now that's a backstory I'd like to see.

Jesús ''Chuy'' Solario The winemaker seems to have some real versatility up his sleeve, and though we've seen his progress since his very first audition, he truly is flying under the radar. Which, at this point, may be a good thing; it means he has a better shot at surprising us.

Jessi Peralta I'm still not quite a fan, though I did warm to her vulnerability after Shane's wicked uncool fake-out. By far the female with the most screen time, she just needs to drop the check-me-out inward self-satisfaction that keeps her movement from ever taking off.

Anya Garnis The judges put her through without any of the reservations they threw at her ballroom partner, Pasha. That's gotta be a good sign, right?

THE IFFY

Pasha Kovalev Mia laid into Pasha's limited range as a dancer, and the show backed her up with some seriously janky clips of his non-ballroom routines. His longevity on the show will all boil down to the luck of the dance-genre draw and how much personality he can bring to the stage.

Dominic ''D'Trix'' Sandoval Another dancer with versatility issues, but he got the biggest backstage group hug after he'd been picked for the top 20; as long as that comes across to viewers and he gets a good partner, he could last a long while.

Cedric Gardner He clearly has something that blows away the other judges, but Nigel is afraid he's going to screw over a female partner. Plus, his legs freak me out.

Faina Savich It doesn't bode well when Mary delivers the good news with ''so I'm sad to say...you are in our top 20.'' What's more, Faina seems to suffer from the same passive personality as her brother, and he was the first dude sent home.

Lacey Schwimmer It was a foregone conclusion Lacey would make the top 20 after she was put up against a dancer I don't think we'd seen take a single step, though even she seemed a bit shocked that she'd made it, shouting that great profanity dodge, ''Shut the front door!'' Of course, like his sister, Benji was told he had barely made the top 20 too, but he also never sported Ashlee Simpson and Blake Lewis hand-me-downs in the same outfit.

THE WILD CARDS

Hok Konishi Hok, talented as he is, won't sail through the next few weeks on the strength of his dancing, which still needs some spit and polish whenever he ventures outside his comfort zone. Nope, it'll be because he was the first to hug and congratulate (or console) nearly every dancer as they triumphantly (or dejectedly) emerged backstage after meeting the judges. It'll be because he was genuinely crestfallen when he beat out fellow break-dancer Twitch for the final slot. It'll be because he's just a super guy. Let's hope that by the time that crest of goodwill has passed, he'll have followed in the footsteps of season 2's Ivan and mastered more than freestyling showmanship.

Lauren Gottlieb I'm still not quite ready to forgive Lauren for destroying Spider-Man 3, but I've yet to see her deliver a bum routine. Whether viewers will be forgiving of her connection to the show (she was an assistant to choreographer Tyce Diorio) remains to be seen.

CONTESTANTS WE KNOW NEXT TO NOTHING ABOUT

Sara Von Gillern Given the rarity of a female break-dancer/b-girl/throwback to 1989, I was surprised the show took so long to introduce her. She appears to be mighty hungry for the championship, and I can see that determination pushing through any problems she may have doing, say, the flamenco.

Neil Haskell A blond with a penchant for knee socks, he can jump really high. He was also able to pull off some credible hip-hop during the group performances with Lauren, but we've still yet to see him really go all out in his own style.

Jimmy Arguello Of all the end-credit montage clips of the unknown finalists, Jimmy's was probably my favorite. Also, he doesn't like to wait and has some funky hair, though not nearly so funky as...

Kameron Bink He has hair with red stars painted on the side. He also points his toes well.

Ashlee Langas Sunshiny. Bubbly. Joyous. Perhaps even a licensed joyologist, but according to Mia, she brings that energy to everything, and we know Mia loves her some sadness. Does a good twirl.

Jamie Goodwin We're told she has ''magic,'' and I'd agree, insofar as smacking around your hair while in a split is magical.

Shauna Noland Twirls really well, and brings her leg up high. Also, blonde.

Sabra Johnson She has an Afro. That's kinda it, though her final montage clip was probably the worst, 'cause it looked like she was going to fall down when she leapt to one leg.

So who's your favorite so far? Which of the Mystery Eight do you think might break out? And does anyone have the chutzpah to call the race right now?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Re: Articles and Other Media

Friday, August 17, 2007

Backstage at the So You Think You Can Dance Finale!
    by Deborah Starr Seibel

Sabra Johnson by Kelsey McNeal FoxSo You Think You Can Dance champ Sabra Johnson
    Benji Schwimmer, who moonlights as a correspondent for Fox Reality TV, has just wrapped his interview with So You Think You Can Dance's new champion, Sabra Johnson. He lowers his microphone and puts his arms around her, talking quietly into her ear. Dazed and confused from her big win and all the backstage hubbub surrounding her, Sabra nods and closes her eyes, listening to words of wisdom from someone who's been there.

"He just said to keep having fun and be grateful for it," says Sabra moments later. "This puts me exactly where I need to be — almost ahead of the game. I haven't had the chance to work with a lot of choreographers. Now I can pay the rent. Now I can pay for dance classes. Now I don't have to work three jobs just to try to do that. It's more than I could've asked for."

The judges agree: Any one of the final four could've taken home that $250,000 prize. Johnson beat the electrifying Lacey Schwimmer. She beat the cutie-pie gymnast who chose to become a dancer, Neil Haskell. And she beat the guy everyone agrees is the most talented dancer ever to grace this show's stage, the classically trained Danny Tidwell. "I know very well that I'm not the dancer that Danny is," says Sabra. "He's on a completely different level. For the last four years, I've known who he is, and I just wanted to talk to him. So standing there with him tonight (as the final two) was the craziest thing."

Not so crazy to Hairspray director Adam Shankman, the colorful and opinionated former dancer who sat in twice this season as a judge. Shankman predicted on Monday night that the final two would be Danny and Sabra. "I think I saw it through the audience's eyes," says Shankman. And what, exactly, did he see in Sabra? "Accessibility," says Shankman. "A magnificent dancer. Giant smile. And always super there. Danny evolved. But Sabra was like a giant sparkle."

Even Danny's proud adoptive mother (and first dance coach), Denise Wall, agrees with the outcome. "I think Sabra should have won," says Wall. "When they had a week off [over the Fourth of July], Danny brought Sabra to New York and we got to know her. People said, ‘There's no way she's only been dancing four years.' But I said, ‘She's been touched by God. God gave her the ability to understand her body.'" Wall invited Sabra to join them in dance class during the time off. "I walked by her when we were doing some bar work and I was saying some technical things to her and boom, boom, boom, the muscles just engaged. I said to myself, ‘She's a natural.'"

"Sabra winning, for me, is brilliant for America," says executive producer and judge Nigel Lythgoe. "Because it shows that you don't have to begin dancing at 3 or 4 years of age. She's got to be an inspiration for anyone who's even contemplated dancing. But Sabra also has that magic that you can't teach: charisma."

The show was dripping in charisma this season. The dancers' engaging personalities and overall improved technique inspired the choreographers, who in turn started competing to create ever more dazzling routines. Shane Sparks says there was an unspoken competition amongst the choreographers. And, he says, unlike last season, the producers had a hands-off policy that allowed the choreographers to make the dancing more experimental and provocative. "Last season," says Sparks, "I couldn't do anything that had anything to do with the hips, or touching, or getting close. I could shake the butt, but I couldn't go any further. But this season, they believed in me and took their chances."

Lythgoe, who isn't planning any major tweaks or changes to the show, says he may be rethinking that hands-off approach. His problem isn't with the sexuality but with some of the more bizarre concepts. "I'd like to discuss [the routines] with the choreographers a little more next season," he says. "They have to remember that these dancers are in a competition and not experiment as much as we have done."

But he's thrilled, overall, with the way America has accepted dancing on television. "I really think we are the ‘Little Engine That Could,'" says Lythgoe. "We have risen out of the shadows of the big, giant Death Star that is American Idol — that sweeps everything out of its way. We're dealing with people here (dancers) who are always in the background. They're never going to be stars. They're never going to sell a million albums. You can't name me five dancers who are stars in the world at this moment. So to take them out of the background and put them into the spotlight, have them be as brilliant as they have been, and show off some of these choreographers' work? It has felt wonderful."

Host Cat Deeley teased all night that she and Lythgoe were going to take a spin around the floor. But it was a good-natured rip-off: not a dance at all but a video cartoon. Deeley is the first to admit that not only can she not dance, she can barely walk across the length of the stage in her 5-inch heels. "I'm always terrified wearing them, to be honest," says Deeley, "because I'm the klutziest person in the world. So for me to get from the back of that stage to the front, every time they'd announce me? I'd pray. And then the dancers are all jumping around me and I'm thinking: I've just got to make my way to the front."

Lythgoe makes no apologies for not showing off his footwork with his statuesque host. "Look, I'll do the deal right now," says Lythgoe. "I will physically dance with anybody you want to name, the moment Simon Cowell sings a song on American Idol."

Never gonna happen.

Let our Online Video Guide pair you up with some Dance clips.
    link
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Well, the tour has started so I'm sure we will see lots more articles about the dancers...

Link Here

Fame a brand-new routine for these ‘Dance’ stars

By Lauren Beckham Falcone | Sunday, September 23, 2007 |

The cast from the Fox-TV summer hit “So You Think You Can Dance” shook their moneymakers last night at Boston University’s Agganis Arena, their second stop on a 49-city tour. This date sold out last month in a mere 25 minutes.

“Really? That’s amazing,” said dancer Kameron Bink a few hours before last night’s show, a frenetic frenzy of fancy footwork.

For more than two hours, grade schoolers to grannys watched original routines and old favorites performed by the touring cast of 14 from season three - including winner Sabra Johnson. And it’s no wonder the group of dancers was exhausted upon arrival in Beantown - the dizzying pace of the two-hour dance-a-thon was a workout for the eyes, especially to the majority of the audience, whose idea of being light on their feet is sneaking into the fridge for that last piece of pie.

Still, the fans were in awe and the dancers invigorated by all the attention.

“Opening night (in Albany, N.Y., Friday) was so cool,” said Neil Haskell, who made it to the top four this season. “There’s such a difference performing in front of a small audience then going to an arena filled with fans.”

Haskell admitted that being the object of thousands of people’s affections is a little bizarre.

“It’s weird, but I wouldn’t want to take it away,” he said. “It’s just strange when people are snapping your picture and you’re like, that’s not going to look good.”

Hok Konishi, the B-boy dancer from Los Angeles who wowed the TV audience this summer with his “Hummingbird” routine, said he was thrilled to be able to touch people with his performance, but it’s “strange” that people he’s never met are so fascinated by him.

“At least it’s a good thing I’m known for,” he said, “and not because I’m a criminal.”

Still, even a little fame can be intrusive. Not even a week into the tour and Konishi and fellow dancer Lacey Schwimmer are fielding questions about their relationship, which they confirmed is hot and heavy.

“I liked (Hok) a year ago, but his friend asked me out, so I said sure, thinking he wasn’t interested in me,” Schwimmer said. “But it didn’t work out and we reconnected at the ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ auditions. We exchanged e-mails and text messaged each other and, well, here we are.”

And where they all are is in the middle of a dream come true.

“A year ago I was studying sports medicine,” said Bink. “And now I’m on tour with these guys. I’ve worked with some of the best choreographers and met the cast of ‘Hairspray.’ ”

Break dancer Sara Von Gillern, who majored in journalism in college, is glad she put down her pen and picked up her dancing shoes again.

“I’m trying to live the dream,” she said.

As for being famous, she doesn’t feel it. Yet.

“But,” she said. “This is only the second stop on the tour.”
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

MTV is running another marathon of shows..this is Season 2....just watched Donyelle audition...I loved her!

I didn't know necessarily where to put this...but there seems to be a rumble of discontent between primarily 2 of the contestants......

I've read that there are some "issues" between Lacey and Lauren and that they have spilled over to the tour....From what I've been reading, alledgedly Lauren has been really catty and ugly towards Lacey from way back during the competition and apparently has even resorted to physical confrontations with Lacey.

Someone online had posted blogs that were on Lacey's myspace but I don't see them there anymore so I don't know if they've been removed or what.....ETA:You can tell through the comments on her myspace that there has been something up and then someone also posts about the blog being deleted...

Here's the blog in case anyone is interested...FYI...its lengthy (and she misspells words!)

Monday, November 12, 2007

even tho war has took its part....i know i have you...

Current mood: angry

so to sum things up for you i need to send an apology to those wo went to the lexington kentucky show.....i was not myself that evening due to this...in which i know you will all understand.

here it goes!

a few days ago in kentucky, wait lets bring this back.....to the tv show.... i had some problems with one of the girls on the show due to high school drama in which i decided to ignore and let happen.
    so during the show would hear the comments comming from the hall the laughter comming from her room, their room. and let it happen because i dont like to get in arguments or yell and scream. so as i wittnessed bad behaivor happen i took a deep breath and ignored my surroundings focusing on you, my friends, my family.
    so needless to say the entire duration of the show was not the happiest behind the scenes but all i had dreamed of on camera.
    when the show was over i figured the drama would stop people would relax and get out of the competition mode... i guess i was wrong...things continued to drop with this person.

which leads me to a few days ago.

im sitting on a couch with hok and in walks the girl....an hok leaves for a meeting so i quietly pack up my stuff to avoid akward conversation. as im exiting the room she asks if we can talk....for the first time ever. i replied with a calm ,"i do not not to talk to you." she laughs and says "we need to talk" i said "just becasue u had a meeting with the producr you now need to talk to me? i do not want to talk with you." as calm as i could. i then continued to walk through the door when suddenyl she yells while grabbing my arm. i then remove my arm from her strong hands to try and leave without conflict. she then procede to grab my shoulders and push me up against the wall. i then ask her calmly to remove her hands and let go of me then she say" grow the f**k up " i continue to ask her to remove her hands as she shakes me against the wall cussing at me tell me how immature i am . i then decide to shut up and stare at her to let her no im not fighting back. she thens asks" what is wrong with you why are you staring at me." i once again asked her if she would remove her hands before it gets out of hand" then she relpies "NO we are gunna talk" i raised my voice and said " i have nothing to say to you!" she then tried to closed the door while holding me to the wall...luckily the door was locked which gave me a chace to leave the room. in which she runs to get the producer to force me to talk to her. i run to the busses to grab my laptop and headphones to calm down. as im exiting the bus...shaking and crying. she walks in and pushes me to the couch and is yeling cussing and making fun of me..mocking me if you will. i sit up an try to walk out when she grabs me i said..."if you hit me i will PUNCH you" then one of the girls steps in and pushes her off me. i then go back to breathing and not talking as she continues to mock and yell. then 2 dancers walk on the bus and dont do anything.so finally to get away i call my mother on the phone to tell her THIS GIRL is cornering me in the bus so i wont get out. she starts yelling while im on the phone with my mom
    security finally escorts me to a secured rom where hok enters as im crying and tryng to calm down then the producer walks in ...then BAM i get an anxiety attack...i bolt out the door trying to get a paperbag to control my breathing then they start chasing me s i run to some plae and i found a bathroom where i sat in the corner of the stall hoping nobody would find me trying to breath and calm down to call my family.
    i finaly knew i could be calm and go on with the day after few phones calls from my parents in which they were hung up on and ignored.... so i figure this is a job and i have to deliver so i go to stage for rehersal....do the show...not talking to anyone because everyone thinks im just quiet for no reason...becasue SHE told a story in which i got mad about her wanting to talk to me.
    after the show i figured maybe the produce would come up and speak with me maybe a dancer? everyone with the exception of a few people...just went along. which leads me to today.im apologizing to you guys in lexington if i wasnt myself.

being thrown round is a weird especially if you have never had that happen before.

its funy how tv can make certain people look a certain way... but in reality they are monsters.
    just letting you guys know and im sorry!

big love
    lacey
    Lacey's mother, Laurie Kauffman, wrote a response to Lacey's blog in the comments section:

hi birdie!
    it was very brave of you to let everyone know that you were being physically abused by one of the girls on tour with you...it is not an easy thing to do. i know who this girl is.....lets just say she has a name that starts with the same letter as my name.....she was horrible to you during the tv show and now she has gotten so out of hand that i would consider her dangerous! she was inappropriate, unprofessional.....but most of all.....no consideration to your physical challanges with your knee.....pushing, pulling and grabbing you all could have made your injuries so much worse! she belongs in a cage....because she has turned into some kind of evil animal!!! the producers of tour did hang up on me, and did not reassure me that you would be safe....they actually told me that girls will be girls!!! can you believe that!!! that is not how i raised you, that a girl gets physical with another girl when you are mad at someone! i love you birdie and i stand by you during this horrific experience that you had to endure.....this girl should be taken out of tour for her animal-like behavior.....no one, and i mean no one, should be touched by anyone in life.....this is the kind of thing that a lawsuit can be started......if this girl continues this behavior, we will get a restraining order against her and have her arrested!!! this is something that is not taken lightly by me and your family....your safety is our responsibility since the tour director will not assure us that you will be safe from this disgusting girl!

lacey you continue to amaze me with your strength....
    love you,
    mommy!
    Laurie Kauffman wrote a new blog about the bullying. She also named Lauren as the girl who abused Lacey:

Monday, November 12, 2007

How far is too far?
    Current mood: angry
    Category: disgusted Life

..> ..>

hello friends and family!

i received a call from lacey on saturday that was so disturbing that i really couldnt believe what she was telling me. through tears and crying, lacey told me about lauren physically abusing her and that she was frightened because 2 people saw lauren abusing lacey and walked by as if nothing was going on! not too add to the already fragile injury that lacey has with her knee, it was almost too much for me to bear as her mother! i couldnt physically protect lacey! so i calmed lacey down and then called a girl named ashley, who is suppose to be in charge of all the dancers! when she answered the phone, i thought i was talking to a 12 year old! i asked her how old she was, and she told me that she didnt want to reveal that to me, which meant she was very young! later on i found out that she is 19! a 19 year old is in charge of all the dancers on tour??!! youve got to be kidding me! after talking to her for about 5 minutes, she said that she had to go a try and fix the issue....i asked her if she would call me back when it was resolved....she told me that i could call her back!!! so then, i called jeff thacker....he is one of the producers on sytycd, and the tour really is his responsibility......he kept trying to make light of what had happened.....telling me that....and i quote...."girls will be girls!" well i will tell you, i didnt raise my daughter to treat people like lauren did to her....in fact, the way that lacey handled the situation is the way that i raised her....to be a lady! then jeff said i dont have to deal with you or this and hung up the phone!! hanging up on anyone is such a cowardly action....this then led me to believe that jeff would do nothing about this! he never reassured me that laceys safety was important and that i need not worry about lauren doing anything else to my daughter.....he did not even attempt to talk to lauren, he said that it would just make matters worse! really??!! are you kidding me!!! i realized that jeff thacker had no problem solving skills and was embarrassed by getting caught.....thus, hanging up!!! so, my whole family went to extremes to help lacey feel strong enough to go on! we got a lawyer, who is ready to take any legal action against lauren if she gets anywhere close to lacey.....we also have been informed that legally we can get a restraining order against lauren.....we have no problem or hesitation in doing what is necessary to protect lacey. i wasnt going to write anything about this horrific episode, but i had so many of you writing me and having concerns for laceys safety that i thought i would let everyone know exactly what happened! i am not doing this out of spite or anger, only to inform everyone. please keep lacey in your thoughts and prayers....tour should be a great memory and experience for all the dancers....how dare lauren try and take that away from lacey! our family is onto lauren, and will stop at nothing to protect our lacey! thank you all so much for all of your concerns....you have all been so supportive to lacey since the beginning of sytycd.....i never revealed any of this mistreatment that lacey was enduring during sytycd by lauren, we felt it would be better if we just dealt with it quietly, but not now! physical abuse is physical abuse.....and will not be tolerated by my family!!! lacey is such a wonderful young lady....she has made great friends with most of the dancers on the show....but lauren has never been one, and lacey has never wanted anything to do with lauren!!! neither does our family!

take care,

laurie kauffman
    Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Your support as always is amazing!
    Current mood: peaceful
    Category: Life

..> ..>

hello dear family and friends!

yesterday i wrote my blog explaining the horrible situation that lacey had to endure....and as always, all of you came through with such love and support for lacey! lacey was in tears today after hearing about all of the wonderful messages that all of you had left! lacey asked me to remove my blog because she wants to move forward.....that is why it is no longer here. i read each one of the beautiful messages....most of them had me in tears.....thank you, thank you so much for all of your comforting words.....it has been a couple of really bad days for lacey and for our entire family.....your words helped ease the situation. i know that ive said this before, but lacey has the best fans in the whole world! because of all of you, lacey can now move forward and finish the rest of the tour....she wanted me to tell all of you how much she loves you and cant begin to ever repay you for your love and kindness....she will be indebted to you always.....as will i.

sincerely,

laurie kauffman

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Yikes. Is this for real? If so, I'm shocked and appalled that TPTB would allow this kind of behavior to continue without intervention.

Just curious - any word from Lauren's camp???

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;2669233;
    Yikes. Is this for real? If so, I'm shocked and appalled that TPTB would allow this kind of behavior to continue without intervention.

Just curious - any word from Lauren's camp???
    None that I've seen so far....

I think there is more to this than we are hearing. If the producers are not intervening, then there is something else happening. I was a little shocked at how poorly written Lacey's blogs were. Maybe I'm old school, but yikes they were hard to read. Lacey's mom's blog were a lot better.

Could it be a struggle over a guy? hmmm
    Tahoe bound....

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

That's why I was wondering what Lauren had to say. There has to be more to this than meets the eye - otherwise there would be absolutely no excuse for someone not to take charge of the situation.

It's really frightening how close to illiterate so many young people are.
    Last edited by Blues Songstres; 11-16-2007 at 05:06 PM.

Link Here

From e!online's Watch with Kristin:
    Jenny in Sherman Oaks, California: I went to the So You Think You Can Dance show in L.A. this week, and it was awesome! Any scoop on the cast?

Sí! Korbi went backstage after the show and said the kids were in very good spirits, getting ready to drive up to San Fran for a big Thanksgiving dinner together (and their next performance). Kameron told her they're just trying to really enjoy these last couple weeks of the tour, because it's quickly coming to a close. The posttour plan? He's moving to New York with season-two finalists Ivan and Travis, while B-girl Sara's hitting L.A. And Neil has already booked a movie, which everyone's psyched about!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast