+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Elimination Prediction - Season 3

Re: Elimination Prediction - Season 3

If I was a betting man, I'd bet on Pasha being in the bottom 3. Why? Because he only has his fanbase voting for him whereas the other couples have TWO fanbases voting for them.

Bottom 3: Pasha/Jessi, Cedric/Shauna, Danny/Anya

Going Home: Jessi by default (I don't think she will be dancing, a heart problem is not to be taken lightly) and Cedric

Quote Originally Posted by superfly;2454308;
    If I was a betting man, I'd bet on Pasha being in the bottom 3. Why? Because he only has his fanbase voting for him whereas the other couples have TWO fanbases voting for them.

Bottom 3: Pasha/Jessi, Cedric/Shauna, Danny/Anya

Going Home: Jessi by default (I don't think she will be dancing, a heart problem is not to be taken lightly) and Cedric
    oh boy, didn't think of this...well even if Pasha is in the B3- there is NO WAY they will send him home over Cedric. Mary and Nygel basically told Cedric he's done. I just hope like H**L Cedric doesn't get the sympathy vote this time after his speech and avoid B3.

Sooo...

Pasha/Jessi
    Cedric/Shauna
    Danny/Anya or Lauren/Neil

I think Sara and Jesus did really well and have a strong enough fan base to keep them out of B3.

Last week, I only got one B3 prediction right. Let's see if I can obtain more luck this week with my B3 predictions. I don't like to go with popular predictions so I'll take a chance once again. Here are my picks for B3.

- Sabra & Dominic

- Jaimie & Hok

- Lauren & Neil

Somehow, I have a very weird feeling that Shauna & Cedric will escape the B3 tonight. I can't stand Cedric at all, but I heard that Shauna has built up a huge fanbase since she did her amazing solo last week so it's possible that they might not end up in the B3 tonight.

Going home?

females: Jaimie = Her lack of personality bugs and will probably be instrumental in her dismissal.

males: Neil = He doesn't have as much presence on the dance floor as either Hok or Dominic so he'll most likely be given his walking papers.

Lauren & Hok will end up as partners after that.

I hate to agree, I really do, but the judges really screwed up last week and now I think Cedric might be safe just when he NEEDS to go.

someone else is going home tonight..you watch

I just really hope I'm wrong!!!

Shauna and Cedric will be in the B3. The dance was too weird and everyone else was too good.

I think Danny and Anya and Lauren and Neil deserve the B3 position more than anyone else, as they did not really capture the dance or have the right emotion. I'd really hate to see either Neil or Lauren leave without a dance closer to their style with good choreography. Danny and Anya are guaranteed by judges vote to carry thru to top 10. Pasha is also a likely B3 candidate, as he loses the Jessi vote and he did great but no wow factor in his own style of dance.

Cedric will go, and either Jessi, Shauna or Lauren.

The bottom 3 I'd like to see are:
    Danny and Anya
    Cedric and Shauna
    Lauren and Neil

Personally, I think Lauren and Neil deserved to be in the bottom 3 last week. :p

Anyway, I don't know if my bottom 3 are right. I don't know where the fanbases are except that it is clear that Hok has a huge base because last week sucked and he was saved.

But if my bottom 3 are right then I guess that Cedric will be gone and maybe Lauren?

But knowing my luck, America will vote weird and the bottom 3 will be:
    Pasha/Jesse
    Lacey/Kameron
    Hok/Jaime

In which case, uh, I don't know who will go home. Yeah, I know. Lame predictions.

FORT Newbie

i say that it will be lauren and neil going home. They love sabre and dom, they can't let jamie and hok go after last nights performance and lauren and neil wern't that good
    Last edited by jasmar; 06-28-2007 at 05:29 PM.

I don't know if this has been done on past seasons as this is my first SYTYCD, but "that site" that predicts who the bottom vote getters are for American Idol is doing the same for SYTYCD....interesting "results" for those who want to take a look.

PLEASE tell me Jessi/Cedric will go! It's too early for Neil/Shauna/Lauren
    However, those 2 seem too obvious and it seems like there will be some curveball, well, after last night's comments, we can assume that if Cedric hits the bottom three, he will be eliminated
    I would like to hear more about this "dialidol" or whatever source because I cannot figure out how you could possibly figure out how to access this information, it could not be so conventient
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

The spoiler thread might be a safer place to talk about dialidol. That way there won't be any chance of giving away spoiler info to those who want to remain unspoiled.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

+ Reply to Thread