Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Elimination Prediction - Season 3

Re: Elimination Prediction - Season 3

My bottom 3 couples:

Jamie and Hok
    Sara and Jesus
    Faina and Cedric

I'd send home Jamie and Cedric

What will actually happen??? No idea - I mean they sent Ricky home!
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

From most to least likely to go home, NOT how likely they will be in bottom 3...(taking into consideration all factors such as how much the judges like them since they have the final say)

Females:

1. Shauna
    2. Faina
    3. Jaimie
    4. Sabra
    5. Sara
    6. Lauren
    7. Lacey
    8. Jessi
    9. Anya

Males:

1. Cedric
    2. D-Trix
    3. Hok
    4. Jesus
    5. Jimmy
    6. Neil
    7. Kameron
    8. Danny
    9. Pasha

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;2447756;
    I'm going to go against popular opinion for once and predict that the Bottom 3 will be the following couples:

- Sara & Jesus

- Anya & Danny

- Jessi & Pasha

Wow! I'm curious to know why you put Anya & Danny and Jessi & Pasha in the bottom three. They are clearly the judges favorites and they have more chemistry and look more professional than any of the other couples. I would put them in my top three rather than the bottom three.

I think the bottom three with be:

Cedric & Faina
    Hok & Jaimie
    Jimmy & Shauna

with Cedric and Shauna going home. At least that's what I think should happen.

I think Hok has a huge fan base. Not entirely sure that he'll end up in the bottom 3.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar

I don't think Hok abd Jaimie will be in the bottom three for a while because Hok does have a big fan base, not including Jaimie. The people probably in the bottom three tonight are Credric/Faine, Jimmy/Shauna, and Jesus/Sara.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2447216;
    9. Faina
    8. Shauna
    7. Sabra
    6. Jaimie
    5. Anya
    4. Sara
    3. Jessi
    2. Lauren
    1. Lacey
    Okay, I was right about Faina, and I think I'm gonna be right about Shauna. I like her, but being paired up with Cedric was the kiss of death. I think Jessi is gonna pull through and be there tomorrow.

After the latest episode, I would switch around some of the girls on my list now.

Bottom 3: Cedric & Shauna; Sara & Jesus; Lauren & Neil

I'm thinking tonight the bottom three SHOULD be Cedric & Shauna, Lauren & Neil, and Danny and Anya.. I know those are two popular couples, but I wasn't feeling any of those routines. I do think that sara and jesus will probably be in the bottom three instead of L&N or D&A but I do not think they deserve it... As for who will go home, I'm thinking that the girl will be Jessie, she doesn't do very good solos, and she didn't dance, so bye! (especially if Shauna dances well again, because both Laren or Anya will be safe) For the guys, it's cedric. If for whatever reason America doesn't vote them in the bottom three, I have no idea, if neil is there I could see him going home because the judges do not seem impressed (although in his defense he has had frickin ballroom two out of three times, and neither of them are ballroom dancers!) lol And thanks jasmar *kisses* although I doubt many will agree with me this week. lol

*crosses fingers it's jessie and cedric out so shauna can get pasha*
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Lacey number 1? No way. I'd say she should be in the bottom 3. Quick step was Quickly forgotten.

I wish we could separate them from their partners. I like Cameron, but can't stand Lacey. Oh well...

bottom three: Anya and Danny, Shauna and Cedric, Lacey and Kameron... and Jessie
    Tahoe bound....

Quote Originally Posted by skyhigh79;2454284;
    Lacey number 1? No way. I'd say she should be in the bottom 3. Quick step was Quickly forgotten.
    I deleted it in my quote, but if you go back and read the post where I typed the list, you'll see that I said, "I'm biased." Lacey & Kameron are my favorite, so I'm posting Lacey as #1. And they are the crowd favorites. They just didn't get that much applause this time since they had to redo their performance, like Tigerusty and JLuvs said.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2454296;
    I deleted it in my quote, but if you go back and read the post where I typed the list, you'll see that I said, "I'm biased." Lacey & Kameron are my favorite, so I'm posting Lacey as #1. And they are the crowd favorites. They just didn't get that much applause this time since they had to redo their performance, like Tigerusty and JLuvs said.
    Some of the audience had actually left before they did their last performance. But they were just as popular as ever when the performed the first time.

In my dream world my bottom three would be: Cedric and Shauna, Neil and Laura and Lacey and Kameron.

I think the actual bottom three will be: Danny and Anya, Neil and Laura, and Cedric and Shauna.

I will be steaming mad if certain couples end up in the bottom three this week
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread