+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Elimination Prediction - Season 3

FORT Newbie

Re: Elimination Prediction - Season 3

I don't think they'll send Faina home so early just like they did with Stan, it would be too much like a joke. I actually think she has a lot of growth potential.

I'm going to say Ashlee is going home just because she was the only girl that didn't perform all that well last night.

I'm also going to say Cedric is probably going home just because they have too many hip hop guys and even when he did hip hop it wasn't all that great.

Okay, I've settled on a list for the girls:

9. Faina
    8. Shauna
    7. Sabra
    6. Jaimie
    5. Anya
    4. Sara
    3. Jessi
    2. Lauren
    1. Lacey

I'm expecting Faina, Shauna, and Sabra will be in the bottom 3 this week. I'm predicting Sabra's going to bring it again, while Shauna & Faina struggle. But because she was in the bottom 3 twice, Faina will be sent home.

In the next week, I think Shauna will be in the bottom 3 again, and that time, she's going.

I'm unsure about the week after next week. It could be Sabra or it could be Jaimie IMO.

When it's down to the top 5, I'm a little unsure. And yes, I'm biased towards Lacey, but her & Kameron were the crowd favorites in the latest episode.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Bottom three couples:

Hok and Jaimie
    Cedric and Faina
    Shauna and Jimmy

Going home:

Cedric and Shauna (although I *want* Faina to go home)

Bottom three:

Cedric & Faina
    Shauna & Jimmy
    Dominic & Sabra (even though I wish they weren't there!)

Going home... Cedric and Shauna (Like Jewelsy I want Faina to go home but the judges seem to love her more than Shauna)

FORT Newbie

I’m with you Jewelsy, bottom three:

Cedric and Faina
    Hok and Jaimie
    Shauna and Jimmy

As for who is going home, I’m thinking Cedric and Faina because they performed badly two weeks in a row and they’re both surplus. Cedric is the less than stellar and totally uncommitted - as opposed to Dominic who is really taking this seriously – Hip-Hopper (word?) and Faina is the one ballroom dancer who hasn’t used her partnering skills to help out her partner. We’ve got two other B-boys… who are better than Cedric and two other female ballroom dancers… who are better than Faina. Frankly I don’t know how they made it into the Top 20 in the first place.

As for Shauna, is it me or are the judges really out for her blood? They keep putting her down for no apparent reason: “that dress makes you look frumpy”, you’re “dance schoolish”… Okay she’s not the most surefooted dancer – I’m always a little afraid she’s going to fall – but she’s much better than they give her credit for.

I think the bottom three SHOULD be Cedric and Faina, Shauna and Cedric, and Hok and Jamie... that being said, I dont think that Hok will be in the bottom three, he's too popular so I'm guessing that D-trix and Sabra will end up in the bottom again...

I think that Cedric and Shauna should go, but I think that it will be Cedric and Faina
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I always enjoy your posts, Gizmo - you have a way of getting down to the heart of things that I appreciate. (And not just because I usually seem to agree with you!)

I completely agree with your assessment here. I was just coming in to say the same thing.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Quote Originally Posted by Mellypea77;2447689;
    I’m with you Jewelsy, bottom three:

Cedric and Faina
    Hok and Jaimie
    Shauna and Jimmy

As for who is going home, I’m thinking Cedric and Faina because they performed badly two weeks in a row and they’re both surplus. Cedric is the less than stellar and totally uncommitted - as opposed to Dominic who is really taking this seriously – Hip-Hopper (word?) and Faina is the one ballroom dancer who hasn’t used her partnering skills to help out her partner. We’ve got two other B-boys… who are better than Cedric and two other female ballroom dancers… who are better than Faina. Frankly I don’t know how they made it into the Top 20 in the first place.
    ITA. Faina hasn't really given folks any reason to vote FOR her. Cedric might be "great at what he does" but to the non-dance public, what he does looks very improv against the more structured and rhythmic styles of the other two B-boys. There's clearly no future in the Faina/Cedric partnership, and I don't think either would be much better with another partner.

I'm going to go against popular opinion for once and predict that the Bottom 3 will be the following couples:

- Sara & Jesus

- Anya & Danny

- Jessi & Pasha

Going home?

females = Sara: Both Anya and Jessi are favored more by the judges than Sara is so it would be most likely Sara going home, regardless if she is the only B-Girl on the show.

males = Jesus: Both Danny and Pasha have impressed the judges more times than Jesus has done so expect the judges to send Jesus packing.

I really hope you are wrong Rabid Dingo as Sara and Jesus are my favorite couple.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread