+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Sara Von Gillern - Season 3

Re: Sara Von Gillern - Season 3

I find her quite adorable.
    I'd forgotten how many of my favourite dances she was in.
    Huge compliment to her that she was in three of the requested dances.
    If she and her partner hadn't executed the choreography so well then those dances would not have been picked as favourites.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I liked Sara a lot
    It's funny that she had 3 performances requested because I love Sara, but she was not necessarily the most memorable dancer this year
    And the fact that the dances requested were dances with what was then a new partner shows she has great chemistry
    I found it amazing how she could pull off that Tango with Danny with no formal training
    I wish she would have stayed longer, particularly to see her do Contemporary
    I think if she would have gotten it, she would have done surprisingly incredible
    In the end, I guess she just didn't connect with audiences on the level Danny/Sabra did, but she was still fantastic
    And I loved her positive attitude
    I miss AJ!!
    "Immerse your soul in love"-Radiohead

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever;2533421;
    I liked Sara a lot It's funny that she had 3 performances requested because I love Sara, but she was not necessarily the most memorable dancer this year
    And the fact that the dances requested were dances with what was then a new partner shows she has great chemistry I found it amazing how she could pull off that Tango with Danny with no formal training
    My understanding was Sara had been trained - or at least taken lessons - in other dance disiplines - she just chose b-box/hip hop as her specialty and favorite to focus on.
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

I doubt Sara chose to be known as a "b-girl".

I'd bet money that it was the producers of the show that decided to "package" her that way. Her bio reads like a typical classically trained dancer. She's a studio dancer with training in all types of dances. I think they wanted to give her that title so that could show how far the bboys and girls made it, even though her training is quite extensive in other forms.
    Tahoe bound....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456