+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sara Von Gillern - Season 3

FORT Newbie

Re: Sara Von Gillern - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Aota Bass;2433947;
    Looks great, but I predict she's a real long shot, and will be in the bottom few early on. With D*Trix and Hok in the competition, they'll soak up a lot of the b-fans.
    so i think she is doing better then everyone is expecting. she was my favorite from the begining and still is my favorite!!

Quote Originally Posted by diazma87;2474498;
    so i think she is doing better then everyone is expecting. she was my favorite from the begining and still is my favorite!!
    diazma! And how very right you are!

Sara's really been a pleasant surprise, like Ashlee last year. She adapts to new styles really well and has a great personality. I still don't think she'll be final four, but she's been great to have on the show.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I just love Sara - don't think she'll win, but what a charming sweetheart.

FORT Newbie

Sara really impressed me with her solo last night. I really like the quality of her movement and her interpretation of the choreography. She did a great job with her routine. She is really proving she deserves to be there.

I definately think that Sara deserves to be in the top 10, I am not sure however that she deserves to stay much longer. She is a great dancer, and a lot of fun to watch, not to mention very sweet, but I think she is now getting a little out of her depth. I think that Sabra, and Lacey are better dancers and Lauren has potential... the only one I could see going before Sara would be Jamie, and it's not that she isn't a great dancer, she just hasn't really had good partners or been very lucky with routines other than the one with hok
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Newbie

I have to agree. She has done amazing up to this point, but the other talent is so great. I think the final two girls are going to be Sabra and Lacey.

I loved seeing Sara in 3 requested dances last night! She looked awesome! I love her style in jazz so much more than her hip-hop. She's still one of my favorites from this season!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gala62;2531829;
    I loved seeing Sara in 3 requested dances last night! She looked awesome! I love her style in jazz so much more than her hip-hop. She's still one of my favorites from this season!
    I know - wasn't that cool! I think she was in more of the favorite dances than any other dancer.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Not over yet.....

When they called for the 3rd Sara dance I thought WOW she must be tired but I was happy to see her and Jesus again. And she still put her all into it. What a great performer.

And just think she was doing most of the group dances too (except top 6)!

She was WORKING last night but what a smile and every dance looked fresh and fun!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast