+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Lacey Schwimmer - Season 3

Re: Lacey Schwimmer - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMacaroni;2449316;
    lacey and kameron look cozy. wink wink nudge nudge say no more
    I was thinking Lacey and HOK look kind of cozy...
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I must first admit that I never got the Benji-love. Maybe that's why Lacey does nothing for me. After watching Lacey these last weeks I am disenchanted with her stick-my-face in the camera attitude at every turn.

Her dancing is not as manic as Benji's but it is close. I would like to see her try to dance Jaimie's part in the Wade Robson routine she did with Hok.

Quote Originally Posted by drooler;2460095;
    I must first admit that I never got the Benji-love. Maybe that's why Lacey does nothing for me. After watching Lacey these last weeks I am disenchanted with her stick-my-face in the camera attitude at every turn.

Her dancing is not as manic as Benji's but it is close. I would like to see her try to dance Jaimie's part in the Wade Robson routine she did with Hok.
    Wade wouldn't have choreographed that part in that way for her. He's used Jaimie's strengths and worked it into the routine. I'm sure if he was working with Lacey he would have utilized her strengths as well.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Lacey and Kameron are an item according to E!

Although there were some rumors about her and Hok.

Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar;2462378;
    Lacey and Kameron are an item according to E!
    I think they compliment each other.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;2461317;
    Wade wouldn't have choreographed that part in that way for her. He's used Jaimie's strengths and worked it into the routine. I'm sure if he was working with Lacey he would have utilized her strengths as well.

Well, if you listen to Wade's interview, he choreographed the piece before he knew who was going to dance it. It was quite serendipitous that it was Hok and Jaimie.

Wade would have had to have re-worked the piece for Lacey. There is no way she could have pulled off the choreography as is. It was simply too technically challenging for a non classically trained dancer. (Note, I don't think classically trained dancers are any better than ballroom trained dancers. They both have a technique, just a different type of technique. given that, I also understand that Jamie will never be able to pull off a partner dance with nearly the same precision or punctuation as Lacey.)

Uh-oh!

Lacey's former dance partner (not on the show, in the west coast swing circuit) is apparently trying to steal my current dance partner from me! I don't think it'll happen because of the distance between them, but it's kinda funny (and scary!)...
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

FORT Newbie

Uh oh...A Westie

If one would open up an encyclopedia and look up arrogant, you would see Lacey's picture there.
    Last edited by Marleybone; 07-26-2007 at 01:49 AM.

Lacey is sooo talented but even more annoying. I find it incrediblly irritating and distracting to watch her, especially during the practice sessions when she is CONSTANTLY mugging for the camera.

Constantly.

Always.

+ Reply to Thread