+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Lacey Schwimmer - Season 3

Re: Lacey Schwimmer - Season 3

Well no doubt Redlands will be backing her just like they backed Benji. I am sure there will be articles in my local paper again and I will try to find them to post
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I like Lacey and I look forward to watching her compete!

I hope people give her a chance...........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000;2434483;
    However, I only saw one dance. The one with her brother. So I'm not even sure where these ideas are being formulated from.
    They showed more clips on the Thursday show. Her solo, in particular, was terribly average.

I don't remember her solo, lol, then again I don't remember much from that show. Dang this thing called getting old or was it that I just got that bored? HEH.

I will have to see if I can find it somewhere and take a look. I personally thought a lot of the solos of the people that were put through were "terribly average" and I shook my head and didn't understand why they were chosen.

I really dis like her. I think the only reason she was put through is because of Benji. The other girl she was up against was so much better.
    "Walking on poetry...she's a monologue in shakespearean tragedy"

I like Lacey because she really has great personality

Well, she is better looking than Benji and if she can dance as well and has a much personality then she should stay around awhile. Last year he was a good surprise doing so well in all the dance styles when they touted him as swing.

I haven't really been *feelin* Lacey since her audition. My first impression of her was kind of bratty and egotistical. During the cut to the final 20 when she was onstage with (forgot her name) the girl that got cut, it seemed like she was being fake when consoling the girl that was eliminated, whereas hok was in tears about his buddy being booted.

I don't know... I hope she doesnt stay around long...

FORT Fanatic

i thought her actions on stage at the end were also really contrived - especially her idiotic "shut the front door" when they said she was staying. it's just stupid, but i'm chalking it up to her being young and young people sometimes saying stupid things because they think it will be funny or cool.

does she remind anyone else of another famous sister? she reminds me so much of a pre-plastic surgery brunette-phase Ashlee Simpson, right down to the 'i'm so goth, and yeah, i bought these clothes at the mall' vibe.

i want to like her b/c i figure any kid from the schwimmer family has to be good, but she needs to calm down and stop trying so hard if i'm going to be a fan. (not that my fandom matters to her, as i never vote and certainly don't foresee buying a ticket to the tour...)

FORT Newbie

Let Lacey be Lacey. I thought her performance tonight was great.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast