Sabra Johnson, 19, is a Contemporary dancer from Roy, UT, with training in Ballet and Jazz. She hopes to pursue dancing as a professional career.
1. What is your full name?
Sabra Elise Johnson
2. Do you have a nickname?
3. How old were you when you started to dance?
4. Do you have any formal dance training? If so, please provide details regarding training.
Jazz, Ballet, Contemporary, gymnastics, some experience in hip hop, modern, tap, and theater.
5. If you had to categorize your dance style, what would it be (hip hop, ballet, tap etc…)?
6. What other talents/hobbies do you have?
I can sew I like to laugh, see movies, traveling, and languages (I don't know any though). I have a talent of being pretty independent and being able to take care of myself.
7. Who is your favorite professional dancer?
8. Does anyone in your family dance professionally?
9. Have you performed in musical theater or in public functions as a dancer?
10. What would you like to see happen to you as a result of the show?
To have grown to be a better dancer in all aspects.
11. Where would you like to be in 10 years and what would you like to be doing?
Dancing professionally in a company or just dancing professionally period!
12. What has been your most memorable dance experience?
A weekend workshop in Park City, Utah dancing with, what I think, some of the best dancers and choreographers in America and realizing that dance is what I want to do for the rest of my life and then the Auditioning week in Vegas when we would go out, all different backgrounds and styles, and just dance together all night. It was one of the best learning experiences for me!