+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Sabra Johnson - Season 3

Re: Sabra Johnson - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00;2537599;
    it's weird how her thread in many forums is the less used. i am afraid she will be forgotten soon
    She won't forget the $250,000!
    I'm guessing her thread is less used because there isn't any real controversy surrounding her. Its not as if tons of people are outraged that she won-most people seem pretty content with her and Danny being in the final two. People aren't really picking her apart.

FORT Fogey

yes, i agree. i think it is a general concensus that everyone is happy with the winner

FORT Newbie

I loved the top 4. I was in love with all of them. I secretly hoped that Neil would win, b/c I couldn't help but focus on his gorgeous looks and that Jazz routine he did with Sabra (by mandy moore) was amazing.. ah, that's when these two won me over.

Overall, I was THRILLED to see Sabra win. The audience actually listened to the judges (who were also hoping that the girl would win this season). Hey and if this girl only had 4 years of professional dancing.. hot damn, she is a superstar and she'll go far. CONGRATS SABRA AND WE LOVE YOU.
    pasha, neil, and danny, u can call me anytime hahaaa

What happened to Sabra

I loved Sabra last season and am wondering why she was never highlighted during the current season. I would love to know what she is up to. It was almost like she never existed.

She has a myspace page that I can't get to from here... maybe it says something. All WIKI says is "Sabra Johnson has not been heard from since her magazine cover with Danny." or somesuch.

This from someone in the West Cost dance scene posted over at Figure Skating Universe (fsuniverse.net).

"According to her last danced related Blog, she's touring with NYCDA, the same company Jaimie, Travis, and Danny have toured with in the past, but that was back in December of 07. So I don't know if she is still doing that or not."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567