+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lauren Gottlieb - Season 3

Re: Lauren Gottlieb - Season 3

I like Lauren but she has gone down a bit since the top 20 started. I've been reading so many things about how people find her annoying and I just don't get it, she's adorable. IMO I find Jaimie to be incredibly annoying but people just seem to love her.. That aside they're both good dancers though.

Team Katarzyna and Anya oxymoron's Avatar

To me, Lauren has been the surprise of the season for me. In the beginning, she was good, then she turned average, forgettable. However, with her Dance For Your Life solo last week, her partner dance this week, and her Wade Robson solo, she redeemed herself, at least in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by oxymoron;2490974;
    To me, Lauren has been the surprise of the season for me. In the beginning, she was good, then she turned average, forgettable. However, with her Dance For Your Life solo last week, her partner dance this week, and her Wade Robson solo, she redeemed herself, at least in my opinion.
    Totally agree 100%.

For a few weeks straight I was just done with Lauren, but she has definitely kicked it up a notch. If she keeps this up, she'll become one of my faves.

I think it was a real shame she was bottom 2 this week. I guess she just doesn't have much of a fanbase, because based on dancing Lauren, Danny, and Sabra were easily the stars of the show on Wednesday.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

Although I like her as a dancer, I think she displayed a little attitude last night that put me off and might put a few people off. Volunteering to get saved by Mary came off as a little childish. There were a few other things she did that bugged me a little. She should be careful in how she acts, knowing she was bottom 2.

FORT Newbie

Aota Bass , I'm with you. I feel as though she has kicked it up a notch, and she is allowing her personality to shine more.

DesertRose, I have no idea what you are talking about.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by DesertRose;2492277;
    Although I like her as a dancer, I think she displayed a little attitude last night that put me off and might put a few people off. Volunteering to get saved by Mary came off as a little childish. There were a few other things she did that bugged me a little. She should be careful in how she acts, knowing she was bottom 2.
    She came across as a little silly when she was doing the hand raising on getting Mary to save her. Maybe her nerves gets the best of her and she gets kinda goofy...

She does always have a smile on her face and appears to be upbeat though...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

oh give me a break.... she was being "cute" and compared to Danny's hysterical laughing when he was put in his place, this is nothing. Had Lacey done it, everyone would think it great. In fact, it showed her humility, her way of saying, " I think I am going home, so please save me" Compared to Lacey's endless mugging to the camera, Lauren seems like just a normal girl.
    Tahoe bound....

Wow - Guess Lauren is the forgotten one ... no posts on her in 2 weeks, with posts on 9 no-longer-here dancers and 3 last-season dancers more recently than anything here. Scary for her chances really.

I like Lauren's dancing the past 3-4 weeks a LOT more than the fake-emotions from Lacey (and the horrid solos and ridiculous running-around-the-stage Mia routine) and the simplicity of Sabra (I don't get the praise there at all). Lauren appears to be the only one actually enjoying the dancing and the experience. Seems like a job to the other 5.

I feel like Lauren kind of redeemed herself in the past couple of weeks, but I think that this is about as far in the competition as she should and will go... I think that she probably should have been eliminated last week, I dont think she is one of hte top three girl dancers, but she did do well, and was fun to watch... (not in the begining, but once she cracked hte top 10)
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Lauren's my husband's favourite.
    He just loves her smiling face.
    I know a lot of people think she's too smiley and her smile either detracts from her performanes or doesn't suit the mood of them, but he thinks she's adorable.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast