+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lauren Gottlieb - Season 3

Re: Lauren Gottlieb - Season 3

ITA with Gizmo & Mellypea- she was great pre-show, and has been lackluster since the top 20 started.

I think/hope she and Neil will be in the bottom three this week, and she'll have to deliver on her solo dance, because if jessi is back and able to dance, Lauren is definitely in danger of being eliminated.

I don't blame her so much for the salsa and tango flops, though. Her partner has amazing awareness of his own body but so far hasn't been able to translate that into an awareness of her body- so she has a very tough partner for any closed position work.
    And I sing sometimes like my life is at stake because you're only as loud as the noises you make.

I thought she was pretty good during the Tango, but the choreography wasn't as steamy as I picture most tangos and Neil didn't hold a very good frame during the dance.

what a crap solo.. I'm ready for her to go home now.
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Newbie

The tango was ruined by that abominable dress of hers! Who made that decision? We should have been able to see her leg work, but I was so distracted by how ugly that dress was.

Quote Originally Posted by crystee;2455670;
    The tango was ruined by that abominable dress of hers! Who made that decision? We should have been able to see her leg work, but I was so distracted by how ugly that dress was.
    omigosh....exactly! From the waist down, it looked like a nitegown! ick

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Terrible solo...she really needs to step it up!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fogey

Yes I'm a fan, but I can also admit when a favorite of mine has done poorly. With that said, I don't think her solo was as bad as everyone else has said (especially the actual dancing). Did she waste time with that jacket removal, of course. Was it necessary, no. Did she learn from it, probably. I'm sure you all caught the look she gave Cat right afterward. It looked like she knew she didn't do as well as she could've and was worried about her safety on the show. Here's to next week

FORT Newbie

Definitely a down week for Lauren. I doubt she will win, but she is sexy, and Nigel loves sexy (and macho for men).

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by richrf;2461352;
    Definitely a down week for Lauren. I doubt she will win, but she is sexy, and Nigel loves sexy (and macho for men).
    Rich
    I don't see the sexy part, unless you count "little girl playing dress up" as sexy. If she's B3 this week, she may be in trouble.

FORT Newbie

The further we get into the competition, the more Im losing track of Lauren. She, Jaimie and Shauna (before she was eliminated) are practically indistinguishable to me. Its sad because Im convinced Lauren is more talented than then what her performances on the show let on. But I agree with you Aceon6, if she lands in the Bottom 3 again, shell probably be going home. In fact, I wouldnt have minded seeing her go two weeks ago.
    Hey, arrte de niaiser l! Donnes-moi mes bonbons puis fait a vite l, jt en retard sur ma run!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast