+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Danny Tidwell - Season 3

Re: Danny Tidwell - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by changeisgood1;2448622;
    Do you think he can get any better? I think this show is also about growth as well.
    I think that's a good point and if the judges had final say on who booted right up to the last pick, then I think that might come into play more.
    With the public voting I do think so often it comes down to other factors as much as the dancing.
    This is why the technically best dancer (not that I'm suggesting Danny is the best nor do I have the knowledge to detemine who is) doesn't necessarily win.

I've really enjoyed both of Danny and Anya's dances.
    I think the real test will come when they get hip hop because both of them will be out of their comfort zone.
    Up to this point they've been my favourite couple so far both weeks.
    I don't see the arrogance that some people see.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jasmar;2448745;
    Hmm. I don't see his style as masculine at all. For me, when I compare some of the Russian ballet greats, for example, Danny's more feminine presence and style are glaringly obvious. Something about the way the Russians are (were?) trained, or maybe just the cultural differences, result in a much more commanding, strong style that doesn't sacrifice grace or emotive quality.
    Yes! Thatís exactly it. Graceful doesnít necessarily equal feminine. You can be graceful and strong and masculine.

In Dannyís case, Iím not sure if itís a result of training or itís natural. After all, he trained under Denise Wall for years, so did Travis, but Travis never gave off that overly delicate vibe I keep getting from Danny.
    Hey, arrÍte de niaiser lŗ! Donnes-moi mes bonbons puis fait Áa vite lŗ, jítí en retard sur ma run!

FORT Newbie

Did he seem pompous to anyone during the results show last night? He kind of rubbed me in the wrong way during Las Vegas, but the first two weeks, he was fine. And he danced so well, I was starting to like him a bit. But this past episode, I thought he was arrogant and a little rude.

And I was wondering, what was he laughing at while Nigel was talking?

Quote Originally Posted by crystee;2455675;
    Did he seem pompous to anyone during the results show last night? He kind of rubbed me in the wrong way during Las Vegas, but the first two weeks, he was fine. And he danced so well, I was starting to like him a bit. But this past episode, I thought he was arrogant and a little rude.

And I was wondering, what was he laughing at while Nigel was talking?
    Perhaps he was laughing at the goobly gop Nigel was saying. Or perhaps someone in the background said something to him that was funny. Or perhaps it was a nervous laugh....Who knows?

It seemed to me like it was nervous laughter. Still, he came accross very poorly when the results were read. He purposly stayed put instead of going to hug the other couple and the jokingly pushing Neil away didn't sit well with me.

I didn't have any opinion of him and his supposed arrogance because so far we had only been shown what the producers had said, but I definitely saw it last night.

Quote Originally Posted by my3boyz;2455678;
    Perhaps he was laughing at the goobly gop Nigel was saying. Or perhaps someone in the background said something to him that was funny. Or perhaps it was a nervous laugh....Who knows?
    I totally believe he was laughing at Nigel.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I think so, too. Haven't you ever been overcome by the giggles and unable to stop? I know I have....sometimes, at the wrong time. His reactions last night did not bother me.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by KELBEL;2455727;
    I totally believe he was laughing at Nigel.
    I think that was most likely the reason. I mean Nigel kept going on and on about how the public did not vote him to be in the bottom 3, they just did not vote him to be in the top 4. Now that should make you feel better Danny!

FORT Newbie

I donít know if it was nervous giggling or he was laughing at Nigel, but I thought his reaction to being in the B3 was a bit off putting. He got this sour look on his face and it looked, at least to me, that if the judges hadnít coddled him into accepting the results he would have thrown a tantrum. Iím definitely seeing the arrogance and self-importance people are talking about now.
    Hey, arrÍte de niaiser lŗ! Donnes-moi mes bonbons puis fait Áa vite lŗ, jítí en retard sur ma run!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2455782;
    I think so, too. Haven't you ever been overcome by the giggles and unable to stop? I know I have....sometimes, at the wrong time. His reactions last night did not bother me.
    And who knows what might have been said that was edited out? You never know.

+ Reply to Thread