+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Danny Tidwell - Season 3

Re: Danny Tidwell - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by remote_goddess;2440632;
    Harmony, I felt exactly the opposite - I loved his jive! I thought he looked like he was really enjoying himself and doing a fine job. I'm no dancer, so I don't know about the technical side of the dance, but I really thought it was fast and fun and made me smile, which is what the jive is supposed to do, right?

I didn't see any traces of arrogance last night, so I'm still open to liking this guy. So far, I do.
    Yep, either he watched the show and said to himself, Oh! Oh! I better straighten up my act or he wasn't that bad in the first place.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Exactly. He seemed like a nice enough guy, and he really seemed to be enjoying himself last night.

He's yummy! I found video's of him dancing online and he really is amazing, I suspect he will have no problems making it to at least the top 6
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Newbie

i think everyone's kind of being harsh...just because someone isn't especially goofy or talkative or whatever doesnt automatically mean that they are full of themselves...at first, watching the original auditions and hearing what the judges said, i developed a predisposed opinion of danny as well, but i started watching closely and i kind of noticed that it seems to me that hes more shy or just not outgoing than other contestants, and sometimes when the judges compliment him or whatnot he smiles in such a way that makes him look like he was expecting the comliment...but after watching it over i think it could just be that hes more shy than others...but who knows

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Welcome to the FORT, Bombernavyseal, Harmony2000 and dancer121!

I've updated the first post with Danny's interview questions/answers.

Check it out!

Amazing dancer he is, I'll give him that, but I still cannot stand this guy. I see him and I practically gag on the way he expresses himself and even just stands, cause I just always see his arrogance and cockiness ever-present. At least my dad, younger sister and best friend also see him that way, so it makes me glad I'm not alone.

His personality can stink for all I care, the man can dance. He and Anya was just awesome last night. Good job.

Quote Originally Posted by princess07;2447404;
    His personality can stink for all I care, the man can dance. He and Anya was just awesome last night. Good job.
    Yeah, I have to agree, at first I was not getting him, but after last night...WOW!!!! Anyone that can partner that spin is OK in my book!

I dont see the arrogance.

Anyways .. Im in love.
    Freedom, Justice & Equality For All

My favourite for the second week in a row.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread