+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Danny Tidwell - Season 3

FORT Regular

Re: Danny Tidwell - Season 3

Danny simply moves me...glorious musicality and technique unparalled! Stunning to watch really! I adore him and have never bought into the ridiculous producer machinations--he's had a craptastic edit.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches'n cream;2526895;
    Danny simply moves me...glorious musicality and technique unparalled! Stunning to watch really! I adore him and have never bought into the ridiculous producer machinations--he's had a craptastic edit.
    What is so amazing is that he survived all the negative comments from some of the judges and a lot of other people with his sublime talent. No other person on this show wouldn't have done that.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Quadee;2527209;
    What is so amazing is that he survived all the negative comments from some of the judges and a lot of other people with his sublime talent. No other person on this show wouldn't have done that.
    Agreed. I've loved Danny since the beginning, and hated that everyone kept saying he was arrogant. I was so worried that he wouldn't make finals because of it, so I was so thrilled when he did!

My ideal would have been for Danny and Pasha to make it, but I won't complain since I got Danny!

FORT Newbie

We voted for an hour here on the west coast, and I have to say that the only time the lines were busy were when voting for Danny. i think that is a good sign!

Also, Danny if you ever read this, your two dances with Sabra and Lacey were the most riveting, hottest dances i saw this year. The connection and the energy was awesome. I watched that Sabra and Danny dance probably four or five times last night and then again this morning! YAY! Hot Hot Hot

I bet if I go to youtube it will be there too. Great stuff guys!!!

FORT Newbie

Why so amazing? Danny and Lacey with the samba, and Danny and Sabra with a hot dance that resembled the cha cha cha (lightyears past mine!) brought out the best in each other. They were connected by dance energy and this amazing level of chemistry! With Danny and Sabra i felt that they were just at the top of their game, and that they really like each other, in fact, my husband and i were convinced by that dance that they have been dancing together a bit, just not on stage, so at least emotionally they seem to be close...

Danny sure is a survivor.

Looking at his life, he's been through so much.

And here, he's been through the MOST elimination scares out of any dancer, to come back right to the finale. What a fighter!

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu;2526782;
    Unfair publicity? He's been lauded by the judges at every turn, had the most face time, and generally edited to be as likable as possible. Any negative publicity he attained was by the fruits of his overwhelmingly pungent attitude.
    Danny did not receive much face time at the beginning of this show AT ALL. ANd the face time he did receive was not positive.

FORT Newbie

What are the rules and regs as far as being able to audition?

I must say that I was surprised to read the Wikipedia list of Danny's accomplishments.

This man has been a professional dancer since he was 15 years of age. He's worked for Universal Ballet, ABT, and has performed in two Debbie Allen productions. He's 23 years old and has a great career. He's a co-founder of movmnt magazine.

I noticed that his personal website is down until after the show is over. I also notice that the information given on his bio on the show's official website seems to play down his background.

Danny is a breathtaking dancer that also has a wide background of performance under his belt that is no doubt standing him in good stead for this competition.

What about the other three dancers in the competition? No one's career is quite as advanced as Danny's, is it?

Lisa G

I don't know a lot about the other dancer's careers, but I Blake from season one (who is now one of the dancers on Jennifer Lopez's Dance Life) had worked fairly extensively as a professional before appearing on first season.
    They mentioned his credits quite often during the audition shows, often the other contestants mentioning the various people he'd worked with.
    I'm really not sure what the eligibility rules are for the competition.
    Last edited by fluff; 08-19-2007 at 07:14 PM.
    "That's Numberwang!"

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Quote Originally Posted by Pookipichu;2526782;
    Unfair publicity? He's been lauded by the judges at every turn, had the most face time, and generally edited to be as likable as possible. Any negative publicity he attained was by the fruits of his overwhelmingly pungent attitude.
    During the audition process he was given very little face time and was reamed by the judges for his supposed "arrogance". Since then, he has been living with that stigma of being arrogant - something that I have NEVER witnessed.

+ Reply to Thread