+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Danny Tidwell - Season 3

Re: Danny Tidwell - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by Quadee;2501355;
    He does very well with ballroom, and his hip hop is good he may not be "hard hitting" but it is hip hop. So yeah he is the "best" dancer.
    "Best" is subjective, I guess.

I think Sabra is the best dancer on the show.

FORT Regular

I believe Sabra is amazing, but yeah I do believe Danny is the best overall.

FORT Newbie

And there is something to be said for the physical size of the man. He moves like a gazelle sure, but the man has limbs that encompass the world. Wow,

And I think he does wolf-like lust as well as he does anger and regret. Seriously, I think his interpretation is pretty good. I'd like to see him in some other comtemporary routines that are more rolled and balled and lower so I can see him play heavy. Aren't you fascinated to see him in some amazing dance company and really see what they can do with him???

FORT Newbie

And on what planet did you not get smokin hot vibes and masculine from him when he did that piece with Lacey a couple weeks ago. It was one of the top downloads at Youtube!

He was a man in that one. Admittedly the kind of man you better not see with your sister, but if i was guaranteed not to get caught, well.....i might at least imagine it....LOL.

In fact, after that dance I wondered if Mia's earlier comment about him night make more sense if Danny thinks he is God's gift to women. I imagine he has a bit of an attitude, well earned if you like physical perfection, and i might...

Danny doesn't like teh women. But he could still try and impress them, I guess.

And he's the dancer with the most credentials on this show. Amazing Dance Companies have worked with him, oh yes

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I see masculine and very sexy when I watch Danny dance. I truly don't see effeminate.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay;2514420;
    I see masculine and very sexy when I watch Danny dance. I truly don't see effeminate.

when he talks yes !!!

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Hey guys,

It was necessary to remove several posts and I just wanted to make it clear that comments about the contestants - both good and bad - are allowed here at FORT. Comments directed at our members because of their opinion are NOT. You don't have to agree with another member's opinion, but you DO have to respect it, and realize that it IS just an opinion, which may differ greatly from your own. Site rules

Alrighty then. Back to Danny.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

You Dare Question Me? OrangeDingo's Avatar

My two cents on Danny and why I don't like him.

$0.01) While I don't think he is (overly) arrogant, Danny just seems incredibly pretentious.

$0.02) He's a great dancer, oui, but he is just so technical that it drives me insane. I can almost hear his thoughts when he dances: "Spin three times now, leg goes here, big smile! and jump!"

My two cents are up.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

I am soooo hoping he wins. Or, I'll take Sabra.

+ Reply to Thread