+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ricky Palomino - Season 3

Re: Ricky Palomino - Season 3

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard;2441451;

Also, is it just me, or does he always look sweaty everywhere he goes? It's probably his hair. He should change his style.

agree!

I don't think he should've gone home, I think he had a lot more talent than Dtrix..

Silent Lover To All TymeMarteen's Avatar

i just think it's silly that they gave both Ricky and Ashley the excuse they didn't show their full vocabulary, but from what we've already seen both Faina and Dominic are kind of one trick ponies. They even told Dominic that he uses the same moves. Ricky should have stayed.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TymeMarteen;2441620;
    i just think it's silly that they gave both Ricky and Ashley the excuse they didn't show their full vocabulary, but from what we've already seen both Faina and Dominic are kind of one trick ponies. They even told Dominic that he uses the same moves. Ricky should have stayed.

I agree with you. I was surprised they sent him packing. He has a lot more that I would have liked to see. Can't believe they gave the pass to Dominic
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Ricky is a highly talented dancer but he didn't win the popularity contest for the show. I wish he would have stayed too. Hope he goes far in his career otherwise.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by rikkikm;2441709;
    Ricky is a highly talented dancer but he didn't win the popularity contest for the show. I wish he would have stayed too. Hope he goes far in his career otherwise.
    I wonder if Ricky and Ashlee were the bottom of the bottom 3. Perhaps they had so few votes compared to everyone else that the judges felt they had to send both home. If true, that would be very disappointing. As someone else said in a different thread, the judges should be judging based solely on talent not on popularity.

It seems quite suspect in my mind that Ricky went home last night. Ashlee wasn't quite as suspicious, as the three girls are all well-trained versatile dancers. But Cedric and DTrix are limited in skills and training, yet Ricky went home. (And I should say, I wasn't really a Ricky fan. But he clearly had more technical skills than the other two.)

Perhaps TPTB want a female winner this time?

Yeah, I'm suspecting they want a female to win too. Or a breaker, or a hip-hop dancer. Thus, we have our very first female breaker, Hok, D-Trix, Cedric, and the pumping up of Jessie, Anya, and Lacey. They all deserve to be there, don't get me wrong, but Ricky was a lot more trained than several others.
    Why is it boys talk so much, when they have nothing to say? And girls have plenty to say, but no one will listen?
    --Vada Sultenfuss

I actually liked Ricky. Odd personality and all. I wish someone else had gone home. The choice of partner was unfortunate, as well. She was just too tall for him and they didn't look good together.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

I've updated the first post and added Ricky's interview questions/answers.

Leo
    Premium Member

Good lord, those are some long answers, aren't they?

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

I know. His was the last interview that I added and it was BY FAR the 'wordiest'.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast